Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Population on Silverlode?

I start this game with an elf and in starting village i dont find any persons,only a dwarf and disconnected,so i continue with adventure but i continue with no one because the server population is low? Or the hours are bad? This server is English so i think there is can have population at 12:00 am,but i can stay at wrong server for population. Normally i play solo and this dont concerns me,but is better to play with people i think.

Zitat Zitat von Tsufur Beitrag anzeigen
    I start this game with an elf and in starting village i dont find any persons,only a dwarf and disconnected,so i continue with adventure but i continue with no one because the server population is low? Or the hours are bad? This server is English so i think there is can have population at 12:00 am,but i can stay at wrong server for population. Normally i play solo and this dont concerns me,but is better to play with people i think.
    I'm playing on Silverlode in Europe, in the evenings at GMT+2 time zone, and have no problem seeing others in game to socialize with. About 2/3rds of my kin are in the UK for instance, the rest in the US. But yes when I'm on past midnight here, it starts to depopulate and there are less people online.

So from my experience, if you're playing from the US, then yes I'd guess it would be pretty empty when you play late in the evenings.
    Emmellia r7 mini / Landy