Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Macroing / legal cheating ??

Audacity has been out and it has all been balanced out in my eyes

Just explain me why wargs can macro

what is the fun in paying monthly to enjoy pvp but get killed in seconds because of some dude thought macroing for selfish gain
    people aren't enjoying it anymore aswel as creeps/freeps ..

several tickets sended but says will be investigated ..
    i have screenies of loads of them

---> here's names list of macro users

Jaka , Yodawg , monobat, Nrash , drunkencreep, drunkcreep , fluffyreaver , loads more ..

[OOC] Bitzez: 'care gl reporting a BA for macroing lmao'
    [OOC] Killtheweewoo: 'And a wl l0l'
    [OOC] Bitzez: 'them induction macros are pr0'
    [OOC] Bitzez: 'my BA macro's are pro i fire 2 skills np'

they are all just laughing at us , and nobody's doing anything !

please solve this !

Agreed ?

ITS NOT NORMAL FOR A R1 WARG TO WIN SOLO VS R12 CHAMP OR WITHOUT AUDA OR ANYTHING //

Greetings, I am a Game Master for Online Support. I will investigate this incident and take appropriate action. I am unable to discuss any actions or details related to this incident with other players, but I appreciate your Cheating Report. Thank you for helping us maintain a great community.

Zitat Zitat von Elrohonn Beitrag anzeigen
    [OOC]
    ITS NOT NORMAL FOR A R1 WARG TO WIN SOLO VS R12 CHAMP OR WITHOUT AUDA OR ANYTHING //
    That's one terrible champ, or one stun spamming pay to win creep with insane crits.
    Meshoot, rank 10 Blackarrow; Hazghnaz, rank 7 Reaver; Blackdingus, r6 Defiler
    Officer of Freepaphiles, Riddermark; Founder of DANCES WITH FREEPS, Gladden
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >:} Memento Mori {:<

macroing is legal....exploiting out a skill is technically not. Back in ROI when burgs could macro out 50K DPS and RKs could bird flap you dead it was the same thing. Those that abused it were banned. Report them and hope it sticks.

I don't support macroing at all. But not a whole lot can be done about it.

Yicky(R13) Weaver - Now Arkenstone{LOTRO Player Council member 3 years}
    The Witch Kings Seventh Legion
    Bubblez - Defiler
    The Black Appendage of Sauron - Leader
    Orenia | Shaxell: Misadventurers Kinship - Arkenstone

Zitat Zitat von Delmore Beitrag anzeigen
    macroing is legal....exploiting out a skill is technically not. Back in ROI when burgs could macro out 50K DPS and RKs could bird flap you dead it was the same thing. Those that abused it were banned. Report them and hope it sticks.

I don't support macroing at all. But not a whole lot can be done about it.
    To confirm Delmore here. Macroing is not illegal. Many players use macros. Many freeps, creeps, raiders use macros. They've been in use for a long time.

If you see some situation that you think is "not kosher", then the correct thing to do is file a /bug report on this. You will not receive any direct feedback from the GMs. The report goes directly to those who need to see it. You do not need to file log files or screenies although sometimes those can be helpful, but like the NSA, the GMs have access to everything going on in-game.

/bug is your friend.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

the situation of pvp in snowbourn is embarassing , macro abuser everywhere ;(
    Sad players
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von Anolus Beitrag anzeigen
    the situation of pvp in snowbourn is embarassing , macro abuser everywhere ;(
    Sad players
    The situation on snowbourn was embarassing pre HD, zerg raiders everywhere, now they die, they complain, go figure.

Turbine created this situation, as in beta a thread was started with regards to exactly what we see on live and guess what, devs did nothing about it.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye