Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Cosmetic change in 12.1

After the last update the Worn ranger cosmetic set (obtained as quest reward from Book 4 Vol 3 or I think Lalia's Market) has had it's colours changed in such a way that now it's impossible to match the previous appearance. Perhaps a minor concern (compared with other issues), but if the set it's indeed being sold in the market/store I can see a valid complaint about this unnanounced and unnecesary change.

This is how it used to look like and this is the new appearance. Only the legs remain exactly the same (those are undyable).

My young huntress it's not precisely thrilled about this... she wants her costume back >_<

It may be related to the bug affecting the Woodland Ranger Outfit from Book 5 (see post https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ince-HD-Update)

Please bug your findings, including the screenshots you just posted. I will do the same and encourage everyone else to do so as well.
    Find my Lotro outfits @ www.cosmeticlotro.wordpress.com