Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Hybrid-Darstellung

WardenAttribute - GetGambitCount() always returning 0

For my WardenEase2 plugin, I use the API supplied Gambit data to fill the different gambit toolbars, which uses the SkillInfo of the TrainedGambits to determine what gambits you have and then populates the window with the needed builders to build that gambit. But since Helm's Deep when you try to get the number of builders a gambit needs to build it, you always get 0, and trying to access any of the builders in the gambit with GetGambit() throws an error.

I've tried messing around with different trait setups to see if maybe it's a traiting problem and switching stances, but it doesn't seem to matter. If anyone else can figure a workaround (or figures out what I'm doing wrong, as it worked prior to HD) until a fix is released, please let me know, otherwise my WardenEase2 plugin pretty much can't work. Thanks!

While I have no idea how exactly the API worked before, are you sure about the return value of GetGambitCount? Also does it return 0 or nil? Just brainstorming here.

Zitat Zitat von Hyos Beitrag anzeigen
    While I have no idea how exactly the API worked before, are you sure about the return value of GetGambitCount? Also does it return 0 or nil? Just brainstorming here.
    Yep I'm sure it use to return the number of gambit builders needed to build the gambit (conviction would return 5, the boot would return 2, etc). I've used it in my WardenEase2 plugin for a long while now, so it has worked until Helm's Deep (which changed a bunch of stuff regarding gambits, so it doesn't surprise me something broke, I just wasn't sure what it would be). Also, it returns 0, not nil. Oddly, when you call "GetGambit(index)" on the gambit, it tells you that the index should be between 0 and 1, which is wrong, since if the length of the gambit is 0, then between 0 and 1 won't work anyway, and since you need the index of the gambit, you should be using whole numbers anyway. It's a bit of a mess.

Also, there's two functions with the name GetGambitCount(). If you are calling it from a warden player reference, it'll tell you how many builders the warden can use (depends on level, but at lower levels you only had 2 gambit slots available, then went to 3, then 4, then 5, so this function would return that). But if you get a gambit, then call this function, it tells you how many builders are needed to build the gambit. GetGambit() is also used twice, one at the warden player instance for what builder is in each of the 5 slots, and at the skill info level, for what gambit builder is needed in each slot to create the gambit.