Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Extremely pixelated Distant Imposters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Recently my distant imposters have become incredibly pixelated. I don't remember it being this way in the past and it is starting to distract from my gameplay. I can post pictures when I get home from work if it would help, but I have searched and couldn't find any other info on this issue. Thanks in advance!

as far as I know they are always like that. I infact like the look of them, the proportions are far better than the actual rendered object.

I have a pretty good machine and distant trees are like that for me.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    [I][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#ffff00]Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

It depends on the area of Middle Earth you are in and your PC setup. They can either be highly pixelated or blurry.

It caused by the design of the game engine and the art assets. There is not much you can do about highly pixelated. The solutions cause more problems than they are worth. Get a smaller monitor. Reduce the game resolution. Do not lean in - sit back. That way the pixels are taking up less screen space. They do not look as bad. It may also be possible to smear the pixels to make the image blurry via settings on your PC that way way you are not annoyed by the sharp edges caused by the pixels.

Some people have the blurry images close up. I read thread where some people have a ramp for the Thorin's Hall steps. Hopefully Turbine will get that fixed sometime in the future.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Thanks guys. I might just be noticing it more now then. I have a new gaming rig that seems to run LOTRO very sluggishly for some reason. Still above 30 FPS, but still should be running better it seems. Also, with Direct X 11 turned on, my dynamic shadows draw in at a very close distance that is really noticeable and also causes zig zagged shadows to show up on pillars and ruin walls, which is very distracting. I love the dynamic shadows, but they seem to cause a ton of visual glitches for me, on a very modern gaming rig.