Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 3 von 19 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 51 bis 75 von 475
    Zitat Zitat von robbie1435 Beitrag anzeigen
    And no one is forcing you to.
    Yes, yes they are.....

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    @Thomas: You can multiquote, just so you know. No need to make a different post for each quote you do. Bottom right icon next to the "Reply with quote" button. Once you've clicked that icon on each post you wanna quote, click the reply to thread button.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

Zitat Zitat von LethalLethality Beitrag anzeigen
    @Thomas: You can multiquote, just so you know. No need to make a different post for each quote you do. Bottom right icon next to the "Reply with quote" button. Once you've clicked that icon on each post you wanna quote, click the reply to thread button.
    I'm reading quotes...then rereading some others...then responding to each with my opinion. Not doing it on purpose.....lol

Thumbs down

I play the game for the quests, epic story, housing and crafting, and pretty much ignore everything else.

Trait Trees:
    I was excited when I first tried my character with the new trait trees in the first round of beta because they made me have to think about how I was fighting again or else I would get my character killed quickly. I wish I had more time to test things in beta after round one because I was quite disappointed when HD went live and I discovered that the new skills now make me a superman who can kill large groups of enemies and not even lose half my health.

Epic Story:
    It starts off great with Gandalf freeing Theoden and everything that happens around that event, then it seems to go nowhere. Horn, Corudan and Nona all seem out of place and with no purpose throughout the entire thing. Tying it in to big battles was a huge mistake which made it no longer feel like an epic story to me since I didn't have to do anything to go on. I have no interest in big battles so I just left the computer for the time it took for them to finish so I could get on with the story. I did try playing through a couple before I got to the epic story part, but was completely bored by them.

Quests:
    Mostly boring. This is the first expansion where there are no quest lines that really interested me and I wanted to do them over and over. When ROR came out I couldn't wait to run each of my characters through eastern Rohan and do all the quests over and over again, and I still feel that way about the area. But with Western Rohan I have run one character through the quests and don't know when or if I will bother with any of the others. For now I am going back to doing some new low level characters.

Housing:
    I like the new storage, much nicer having everything in one place. But does Turbine really think new players are going to waste huge amounts of gold and mithril coins to get it? I know I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't already have it. There are much better things in the game to spend my gold and mithril on than housing storage.

Crafting:
    The only thing that didn't disappoint me. The new processing recipes for lower levels is great and will allow me to finally finish training up all my characters. The new high level armor recipes are also great, not for the stats but for the look which is what I use them for.

Overall, very boring content, but I guess that's to be expected with such an old game with a small audience with a company that is putting its best resources to work on a new game.

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Zitat Zitat von ThomasFlora Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, yes they are.....
    They are? No one told you you had to stay. If you don't want to play an RTS mini-game, don't.
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

I'm reading quotes...then rereading some others...then responding to each with my opinion. Not doing it on purpose.....lol
    They are? No one told you you had to stay. If you don't want to play an RTS mini-game, don't.
    Oh, I get you, you one of those fanbois people keep talking about. lol....I getchya. someone doesn't like what you like and ya got a chip on ya shoulder....feel like ya gotta attack them...yeah...I see ya.... lol, fanboi. It's a good identifier for you.

Oh, I get you, you one of those fanbois people keep talking about. lol....I getchya. someone doesn't like what you like and ya got a chip on ya shoulder....feel like ya gotta attack them...yeah...I see ya.... lol, fanboi. It's a good identifier for you.
    Call me a fanboy if you want, but in the end, I have my reasons, and my points.

I won't fall for troll attempts like this.

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

So, throwing out the insults again? A little obvious. 0/10.
    The Balrog lives!! Oh, and give MECCG a try.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000002be0/01008/signature.png]Eladrath[/charsig]

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Zitat Zitat von trcanberra Beitrag anzeigen
    Don't respond to em. Report him for it and move on. Otherwise, you'll get hit with a "self-defense" infraction, most likely.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

Highly unlikely (that they do it in that capacity), as all it takes is one to log out of their account and look at the thread and see if their stuff is visible. there would be an uproar if that actually happened.
    It's happened before and at least one person that it was done to took screenshots and posted them online to prove it. They can't be linked here because Turbine restricts access to the site where they are posted. But if you want to find them, the evidence is still there afaik.

Don't respond to em. Report him for it and move on. Otherwise, you'll get hit with a "self-defense" infraction, most likely.
    Thanks - good advice.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000002be0/01008/signature.png]Eladrath[/charsig]

LOL, calling me a troll....lol...and you're the one trolling the comments and putting your twists on them. I just called you out, for what you are. if that's a troll, well, Imma troll, fanboi.
    Yes, and in case you haven't read the Community Guidelines, you've already broken two of the main points.

1. Baiting, trolling,and provoking.
    2. Abusive posts.

Make that three.

3. Calling out other players.

I will stop feeding you now.

Pointing out the obvious with this guy. Every one of his replies to someone that doesn't like something about LotRO is an attack, across forum threads too. I just pointed it out. Be different if I'd actually just "attacked" or "flamed" him.

Yes, and in case you haven't read the Community Guidelines, you've already broken two of the main points.

1. Baiting, trolling,and provoking.
    2. Abusive posts.

Make that three.

3. Calling out other players.

I will stop feeding you now.
    Can't be an abusive post if you're the one abusing.....lol. You got called out, that's all. I've seen your attacks across multiple threads. Always those that voice their concerns with the new expansion and then you attack them. Calling out other players would be using your forum name, your in game ton's name, or your real name...and I don't recall calling it out other than calling out your behavior.

Just curious, how else are you going to accomplish the endgame content and earn the rewards or titles....if you don't finish them or grind them out....

Can't be an abusive post if you're the one abusing.....lol. You got called out, that's all. I've seen your attacks across multiple threads. Always those that voice their concerns with the new expansion and then you attack them. Calling out other players would be using your forum name, your in game ton's name, or your real name...and I don't recall calling it out other than calling out your behavior.
    1. I don't attack anyone. Everyone has the right to their opinion, and I have the right to defend mine. Seriously, what do please find so hard about me defending my opinion?

2. Oh, you are so contradicting. One moment it's:
    You got called out
    The next minute it's
    I don't recall calling it out other than calling out your behavior.
    Always those that voice their concerns with the new expansion and then you attack them.
    What? I attack them? By stating my feelings? By asking them to help me further understand their issues?

Anyways, /feedmode off. Enjoy.

Just curious, how else are you going to accomplish the endgame content and earn the rewards or titles....if you don't finish them or grind them out....
    Have you been to the actual Hornburg fortress yet? You can trade marks, medallions, and seals for the same class teal jewelry as you get in big battles. You can farm marks/meds/seals from regular raids.

Just wondering how many threads you are going to copy and paste this into? I have no issue with what you wish to say - your post and all- but some new points would be nice to see.
    Just these few was learning to navigate around the forums, thxs for reading wat I had to say, just very frustrated lotro vip fan.
    Inspiring those around you to achieve greater good.
    Inspire bearer of hope

Zitat Zitat von zippy73 Beitrag anzeigen
    Just these few was learning to navigate around the forums, thxs for reading wat I had to say, just very frustrated lotro vip fan.
    Cheers. Hope you get over the frustrations and enjoy the game.

ok so let's steer this thread slowly & surely back to the point of the discussion shall we?

So, as a long term customer and purveyor of all things lotro since very early SoA here's my scores:

The Good

- Open World. Nice to see the Turbine artists getting some new life out of the old game engine. I especially liked the Broadacres region. Would be fantastic to see the old SoA world given a bit of polish.
    - Epic Line. Kept me engaged and wanting to progress.
    - Normal Quests. It only started to feel slower in Boradacres. However I had been playing a lot so it's not surprising that the early rush started to fall off.
    - Music. Yes I know the score put out on the web sounded awful but in-game it actually works. Adds to the overall atmosphere.

The Bad

- Big Battles. I've tried all of them on my burglar but sorry they're not my cup of tea. They actually not that fun to do. The combat is terrible - mobs die too quickly and combat seems to stop and start. Using ballistae, catapults & rock droppers don't seem to contribute much and in some of the battles and some of the quests are just not doable. On the whole the class progression system is a good idea but as (and this is for solo) the difficulty of the battles does not increase, as one gets better as an engineer etc the battles will become trivial. I can't see this holding people's attention for the long term unless there's a drastic revamp.

The terrible but totally avoidable

- Class / Open World content balance. Seriously, does no one learn the lessons from other MMOs. Every time classes undergo a fundamental reshaping it seems that balance goes out of the window and HD is no exception. This is a real shame as any benefit from the class revamp (which was to make content harder) as been lost and it seems to me that we're in a worse a position than before. There have been a couple of comments on here to the effect that balancing should have been picked up in beta, but really that should have been worked in as part of the design.

So, compared to the previous expansions the open world & questing it's as good as RoI and RoR and better than SoM - nothing will ever be as good as SoA & MoM. However BBs and the balancing issues have been a let down for me - the disappointment of which has been mitigated by the fact that I got it free via accumulated TP plus other MMOs are keeping me busy.
    <A sig goes here>

Zitat Zitat von Melunielsigh Beitrag anzeigen
    It's been 8 days after release and many players have actually hit lv95 and completed big battles.

So I wonder did HD gave you sense of satisfaction?

Are you happy with it? Was it boring , enjoyable or just too easy? You disappointed?
    I can only comment about the Epic Battles because my level isn't high enough to reach the expansion area and quests yet.

So far I like it a lot and I'm very happy I managed to get in a last second pre-order I'm having fun both solo and in group, and it's great to be able to try something new and fresh that I've never done before

I'm also not commenting on what I think about all classes having high DPS and things being easy to kill, since that seems to be something they added on purpose to make sure we'd be able to play while we wait for some of the classes to get tweaked
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

Highly unlikely (that they do it in that capacity), as all it takes is one to log out of their account and look at the thread and see if their stuff is visible. there would be an uproar if that actually happened.
    I was gonna show you an example of one of my posts that was hidden yesterday, but apparently it was outright deleted a few hours later, so no cigar. I got a bunch of those and everytime I discovered it by logging out and checking the threads. Never got any notice that any of my posts were hidden.

But I guess it doesn't really matter anyway. The only thing that saddens me is that yesterday's post had a comic I spent several hours drawing to illustrate a cool discussion I was having in that thread, and it got hidden before the intended recipient or anyone else could see it. Well, I showed it to my boyfriend at least, so that's something -.-
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/7803/rz50.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?508409-Scenic-Arda"]Scenic Arda[/URL] - [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?532343-Scenic-Helm-s-Deep&p=7014227"]Scenic Helm's Deep[/URL] - [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?519168-New-forum-skin-light-theme"]Forum Light Theme[/URL][/CENTER]

I see where you come from, but do you remember update 10, part 1? When they scaled Barad Guldur? I believe that was supposed to be done at RoR launch.

Yes, there is only a certain tolerance for bugs, but, like I said, Maybe I'm lucky, I haven't found any major bugs.
    So I assume that you are not doing Big Battles yet and Champion is not your main ;]
    Seriously, bugs aside, you do not see the problem with balance in PvE? You do not feel overpowered for landscape?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000294a24/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von Ratharim Beitrag anzeigen
    So I assume that you are not doing Big Battles yet and Champion is not your main ;]
    Seriously, bugs aside, you do not see the problem with balance in PvE? You do not feel overpowered for landscape?
    I have straight golds across my solo/duo big battles, Deeping Wall on platinum. Yes, I do plenty of Big Battles.

My main is a captain.

I use a 1 hander and a shield, so my damage is only slightly above what it was in ROR.

your childish attempt to bully them or try to silence the criticism.
    Listen, just because I don't agree that Helm's Deep "sux," doesn't mean I'm bullying people. I will let you think what you want though. Enjoy.

Seite 3 von 19 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LetzteLetzte