Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Lotro glitching badly since Update 12

Hi there

I'm having a bit of an issue with Lotro since Update 12 was released, so much so it is now getting unplayable. The issue is the game has become very glitchy, constant freezing and stuttering where before Update 12 was released the game (whilst not perfect) was acceptable and smooth with only infrequent minor stutters at the High graphics setting. I've recently made it to Rohan and today just riding down into Langhold I was only getting about 1-2 frames per second with the graphics on the lowest setting. Imagine trying mounted combat at 1 fps!

I also have a Windows 8 bootcamp partition on the same Mac so I thought I'd try the Windows version of the game which worked perfectly so it is definitely not down to the hardware. Whilst yes I could continue using the Windows partition to play Lotro I would really prefer not to as I have all my other services (email / music etc) set up on the Mac and it is a pain to have to reboot in and out of Windows just for some gameplay.

Is anyone else having issues with the Mac version of Lotro since Update 12?

Jonty

2011 Mac Mini
    Dual Core i5 2.3ghz
    8gb ram / 512mb HD3000

Did you even try ONE of the various other threads that address your issues? Almost all of the fellow Mac users have crashing/performance issues, why start another thread about it?

Zitat Zitat von jonty1512 Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm having a bit of an issue with Lotro since Update 12 was released, so much so it is now getting unplayable. The issue is the game has become very glitchy, constant freezing and stuttering where before Update 12 was released the game (whilst not perfect) was acceptable and smooth with only infrequent minor stutters at the High graphics setting. I've recently made it to Rohan and today just riding down into Langhold I was only getting about 1-2 frames per second with the graphics on the lowest setting. Imagine trying mounted combat at 1 fps!
    Other than in Bree, Rohan is where you will first encounter the "new graphics." The Graphics in Rohan are improved and more complex than anywhere else in Middle Earth. The same technology was "retrofitted" to Bree later.

I'm surprised to see you getting only 1-2 fps, that sounds like some other problem.

In general, the Mac Client works best simply using the Default settings, especially since most of the settings still do not work in the Mac Client.
    Use the Options down arrow on the Launcher window and select the "repair" tab; to reset the graphics.
    Bill Magill - Mac Player - Old Timers Guild- Gladden:

Partial cast
    Valamar: Dwarf Hunter - Level 105
    Valdicta: Dwarf Rune-keeper - Level 105
    Valanne: Beorning - Level 91