Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 9 von 9 ErsteErste ... 5 6 7 8 9
Ergebnis 201 bis 209 von 209
    I left the game but was lurking past and saw this thread. Playing with these guys, even if it was only for a few months, was a great experience. A friendlier, more generous group, you will not find. I'm glad to see Strayhold doing well.

So if you are looking for a kinship, remember Strayhold is better than bad. They're good.

Lots of new stuff in Strayhold, not including some fine new applicants.

Check out our new Portal Page: http://kinship.strayhold.com

You will see links to our:
    Events (not just raids)
    Vanguard (which is our version of static raiding)
    Offline Roster with all toons linked to forum accounts (synched with Turbine data. Play our theme songs!)
    Housing (this is very New, and something no other kinship has in all of LotRO)
    Crafting Orders (place an order on the website, see it show up in game! Pretty amazing)

And of course, our Kinship video. It's all pretty neat.

Our messageboard is one of, if not THE most, visited in LotRO. 2 million hits and counting. Our public section has numerous hysterically funny threads. You would do well to visit.

Come say hello, and have a good LotRO time, even when you can't log in!
    I am Blackhawk, Leader of
    S T R A Y H O L D
    Forum
    ~Roster ~ Events ~ Chat!
    ~Member of the 2013 Player Council ~
    ...We were not ready to find Aztaur the Balrog, the Frozen Death, the Ice Demon of Thangorodrim. But Find Him We Did...

Six years now, and stronger than ever!

We are raiding, grouping, Sealing, PVPing... This past weekend, even a night of FREEZE TAG. (bet you didn't know you could play freeze tag!)

We have event signups unlike any other: you sign up, you GO, no matter the kinship. Great for seeing how we roll.

We have a static raid unlike any other: it methodically morphs, you can see its progression. It's called VANGUARD on the board, and it's awesome.

We have housing unlike any other: we have taken over an entire housing instance, and we own every kinhall there. Amazing for stocking food, supplies, crafting, and consumables. Our HOUSING page shows it all on the board.

We have CRAFTING unlike any other: you can place CRAFTING ORDERS on the messageboard, and your order will show up in game. (You can accept crafting orders too, if you want to complete them!) What is this sorcery?!

Come visit our messageboard at kinship.strayhold.com and see what we are about. There is so much more there than I can show you here. You won't be bored.
    S T R A Y H O L D
    Forum
    ~Roster ~ Events ~ Chat!
    ...We were not ready to find Aztaur the Balrog, the Frozen Death, the Ice Demon of Thangorodrim. But Find Him We Did...

Peekadoodle.

Heya!

I've resurfaced after some serious RL time for the past year.
    And I did manage to find my old application, so I poked it a bit.

Strayhold members, feel free to find me ingame for a chat, get to know me so you can figure out if I'll fit in with the rest of you.
    Looking forward to meeting you all .

Timezone

Hey!

Quick question, what timezone are you guys based? Looking for a guild that can help an Aussie player.

Later!

I'm sure i am a bit late here so please forgive me if this question has been asked and answered before, my Rune Keeper is only level 15 at the moment, would it be possible to talk to you in game to see and discuss about joining your kinship? you can find me under Switchshock.

if i am too low of a level i fully understand and i thank you for your time
    If you are going to be bad, be bad with purpose, otherwise your just not worth Forgiving

Damon Salvatore

Zitat Zitat von glasshopperaus Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey!

Quick question, what timezone are you guys based? Looking for a guild that can help an Aussie player.

Later!
    Hi Glasshopperaus

we have a few aussie's myself is one of them , and its always some1 on at the time im on, jump onboard u will not regret it at all. I haven't regrated it at all

If your an active kinship I might know of 2 players that need a home.

Come take a look, kinship.strayhold.com, there's always something to do.
    S T R A Y H O L D
    Forum
    ~Roster ~ Events ~ Chat!

Seite 9 von 9 ErsteErste ... 5 6 7 8 9