Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: expansions?

expansions?

How do you tell what expansions you have on your account? I have a level 75 hunter don't you need mirkwood to get to 60-65?

https://myaccount.turbine.com/home.php

Go to the link above and log in to see what you have.

Zitat Zitat von Cayliff Beitrag anzeigen
    How do you tell what expansions you have on your account? I have a level 75 hunter don't you need mirkwood to get to 60-65?
    You don't need to buy any expansions to level up all the way to level cap. Back in 2008 you could not level past 50 without buying the Moria expansion, but that is no longer true.

Both Mirkwood and Eneidwaith are zones that have level 60-65 content, though you could probably level to 65 just in Lothlorien if you were persistent.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

expansions

what new expansions do u Guys hope there will come? it would be cool with a Erebor or gondor expansion, i especially hope there maybe a time will be a Erebor expansion. Would like to hear ur ideas to expansions

Zitat Zitat von cynrisa Beitrag anzeigen
    what new expansions do u Guys hope there will come? it would be cool with a Erebor or gondor expansion, i especially hope there maybe a time will be a Erebor expansion. Would like to hear ur ideas to expansions

I too would like to see a Erebor expansion. The areas in the expansion would probably include the Gladden Fields, Northern and Central Mirkwood, Dale, Lake Town, and the Lonely Mountain. But first, I want to see Gondor! I know they are taking a break with the annual expansion thing in 2014, but I hope we get a Gondor expansion in 2015. Though, I'm looking forward to seeing more of Fangorn, flooded Isengard, Paths of the Dead, Dead Marshes, and our first step in a region in Gondor, from what they said in the letter.

Also, after the ring is destroyed, I would like to see us go even further south into South Gondor and Harad.