Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 14 von 14

Petition to remove Audacity system

Its one big grind and one big mess.

./Signed

Perhaps with enough votes we can make them remove it.

At least try.

I am indifferent but something to think about. First there is no indication (that Ive read or heard) that aud is being increased or moors gear is getting scaled for freeps. So its pretty dam likely that most freeps will run around with crafted gear and silly DPS numbers, but no audacity. So you might get it indirectly anyway, creeps will have it but will need it given some of the silly DPS numbers freeps can put out that I am hearing. Second, creeps need audacity or some mechanism like it due to freep dps. Lets not dance around the real issue, since they uncapped freep stats the DPS is pretty high. Creeps got a morale boost last expansion, will get one this time but ask around about the DPS in beta... Its going to be high. Id rather have freeps not get audacity and keep our quest/crafted gear and creeps get the added damage mitigation. Morale for freeps is going up as well, so is creep damage so while I suspect this is going to be a cluster#### in the moors like most expansions and creeps will be on the short end, the trend away from Aud freepside might make sense as long as creeps keep it. Again, from what I am reading and hearing this is the case @ HD drop although I could be wrong.

You do realize that this is pointless, right? Audacity is one of the few things that can't be bought, people actually need to earn it. You should go grind bounder tokens while you still can, they are easy comms.

/notsigned

I'm really not in the mood for "earning" 6/6 audacity and endless amount of commies.

Esp for people that have multiple toons..

I know a lot of players with 4-6 toons that simply quited playing due to fact they could not achieve all that. And if you don't obtain audacity you are pretty much useless unless you want to zerg very low ranks or leech in raids or you fight very very newbie player.

In my opinion it adds unnecessary grind.

How many times do they have to say that they do not take petitions into consideration, ever?

Particularly not the petitions of trolls.

Zitat Zitat von Yelloweyedemon Beitrag anzeigen

Ya forgot your "IBTL"

So here's an extra IBTL for ya, I had extras.

later edit: No IBTL? I guess just *some* petition threads get 'Gollumed. Carry on. Lol.
    Geändert von Devolved (16.11.2013 um 01:36 Uhr)
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt291/cdbd3rd/temp%20pix/lotro_fishingsig_zps0fda4196.jpg[/IMG]
    Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.[/CENTER]

I apologize for this fail thread.

Sapience please delete it.

I regret to admit it's pointless.

Audacity will never change.

*bump*
    *bump*
    *bump*
    *bump*
    Love fail threads and fail trolls

yes let it stay please, because it is really awsome to pve in a pvp area where high rank creeps/freeps never invite low audi creeps/freeps in raids to make them work for it. It is so awsome that we freeps can oneshot greenies and grief the hell out of them discourage them to ever re enter the moors again. because it is plesent to play for the first months in ettens as dead-bait. Where people rage log because they never get a kill because there death before they can wink.

Yes audacity really helps the pvp and we want this to stay, Yes people u need to ####ing earn it by being easy target for freeps or creeps so the high rankers can have the 2 seconds u distract the others so they can kill.

So totally not agree on this.

Zitat Zitat von FireFrost Beitrag anzeigen
    Where people rage log because they never get a kill because there death before they can wink.
    Indeed, the only thing more fulfilling then this is when they flip to the other side and rage in OOC. To me this is the pinnacle of the Lotro PvP expirence. There is nothing, I mean nothing more entertaining then observing someone become overwhelmed emotionally over a video game. /signed.

Zitat Zitat von Thorgrum Beitrag anzeigen
    Indeed, the only thing more fulfilling then this is when they flip to the other side and rage in OOC. To me this is the pinnacle of the Lotro PvP expirence. There is nothing, I mean nothing more entertaining then observing someone become overwhelmed emotionally over a video game. /signed.
    Perphaps it's just disbelief. I swap gear and am at 9k morale after the last swap. When I take a 4,5k Impale, that's half of my morale. It's quite frustrating, because there's nothing I can do against it. Of course, I can take half a warg's morale in one hit too, and that's something they can whine about. It's simply frustrating.

I know of four reasons for Audactiy gear:

1: Limit freep gear to facilitate balancing.
    2: Created a PvP based reward for PvP success.
    3: Future proof Moors gear.
    4: Separate PvP gear from PvE gear so that the two worlds don't collide.

I think those reasons are excellent and I think the 'grind' is rather small.
    I can see how it would be easier to balance against 1 or 2 types of Minstrel gear combinations instead of 100's of combinations.

If you think the PvP gear grind is bad then I have to wonder how you made it to level 85 in the first place.
    Are you going to get PvE gear out there that is less of a grind?

Zitat Zitat von Giliodor Beitrag anzeigen
    Perphaps it's just disbelief. I swap gear and am at 9k morale after the last swap. When I take a 4,5k Impale, that's half of my morale. It's quite frustrating, because there's nothing I can do against it. Of course, I can take half a warg's morale in one hit too, and that's something they can whine about. It's simply frustrating.
    I concede frustration is part of the moors. I solo a lot on my warg and to a lesser extent my burg (don't play it much) and look for small groups on hunter and craids for my WL. I mean the game is what you make of it, unless youre brand new to the moors most of this is old hat. You find a group of people you like to hang with and raid up, maybe get a good couple of hours of RvR. You have to start taking it for what lotro is, not what it should or could be. You do that and you'll have a much better playing experience. Youll play less, I do, ive found several other games I like playing.