Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
    143 Puppy Lane, Happy Evergreen Village, Draconia Incorporated

Psychotic Narcalepts

An issue that has been brought to my attention by the ever revealing Mustelids is the disturbing frequency of which psychotic narcalepts have been disrupting social scenes. This is a great problem, many poor children and their equivalents have been shouted at, then disturbed as the aggressive psychopath falls asleep in a heap next to them. One simply cannot go out from one's cheerful cult meetinghouse without being assailed in such a manner as has been discribed previously.

This dimension is not safe, the dark Mustelids are responsible, the blackest ones that try to hide their dark intents with the charictaristical white stripe along the spine. I am taking up a collection of cheerful buddies to counter this assault. To help you dimension, become my friend. I love you all, so very much, so very very much. The sky opens before me, see the benevolent beasts descending, they are here to save us.

Moderators, I love you all, do not do away with my important message, this issue cannot be ignored. My duty is clear, I am falling, flying and sprinting to the 8th.
    Get up, go outside, run to your nearest field,and frolic;
    frolic till you find the meaning of life, then sit down and sing cheery songs till dawn.
    I have been sent by the Mustelids, who are inter-dimensional beings leading us.
    I am one of few Mustelidian High Priests. Join our order.

I'm afraid you lost me 128%.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Zitat Zitat von Nymphonic Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm afraid you lost me 128%.
    If you check his posts, he's spamming some sort of random happening/poetry/madlibs/drugged chatter/lyrics since joining. People without borders, eh? No sense of private and public space.

Perhaps he's been banned or otherwise had his ability to connect to the game removed.

• Neue Themen erstellen: Nein
  • Themen beantworten: Nein
  • Anhänge hochladen: Nein
  • Beiträge bearbeiten: Nein

Diese Formular-Sitzung ist abgelaufen. Du musst die Seite neu laden.

Neu laden