Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9

Lightbulb Ettenmoors Map

Ok...this is a map of the ettenmoors showing the map points and most points of interest. Not all of course. I hope that I got the map points in the correct spots for the most part.. I know that the text is kinda small, but it wasn't until I resized it for the forums. :P.

Hope this helps out some of the people out there that are new to the moors since I have been gone. I tried to use the names as people use them in the chat channels such as OOC, TRADE, etc.

Usually on creepside the southern OP is called HOP, is it called SOP on freepside?

yeah we still call it south on freepside. hmm I could add another note and call it HOP as well.

what about TR HS, old xroads, lugz xroads, goldie ramp, chode, sgts, old plains op, dwarf camp, bear valley?

Zitat Zitat von atmonello Beitrag anzeigen
    what about TR HS, old xroads, lugz xroads, goldie ramp, chode, sgts, old plains op, dwarf camp, bear valley?
    Don't think I am gonna put all of that on their Capitao :P I did put a couple more on though...

Zitat Zitat von Pivik Beitrag anzeigen
    Don't think I am gonna put all of that on their Capitao :P I did put a couple more on though...
    We usually call Lugz X-roads Y-roads : P

Zitat Zitat von Skii Beitrag anzeigen
    We usually call Lugz X-roads Y-roads : P
    Ok Spiderwarg. I am done editing this map unless I mixed up the map spots. As I don't play creep and turbine changes things...I hope it is correct.

Zitat Zitat von Pivik Beitrag anzeigen
    :P just wanted to say hai tanar

gratz on purple yay