Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

no crafting animation yet I am crafting

I was making Birch tar when all of a sudden I stopped chopping, but my numbers kept going down. How long has this been going on?

Talking

Is a annoying bug, but at least is not the kind that brake the game. Not game braking bugs ussually receive a low priority tag. The devs will probably look on it after they chill up a bit after the Helms Deep expansion get released.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Strange, all I have been doing recently in the game is crafting, and I have never had this problem.

Arrow

The 1st time i noticed that bug was some years ago i think level cap was 65. After i let my toon processing like 20 stacks of ores & she was doing the animation. I stepped away so she got the afk indicator. When i moved the mouse, she was still crafting but no animation. No harm done so i disregarded it. I see other people complaining about this bug from time to time.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth