Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

Unhappy Changing Steed Appearance At Low Level

I haven't played in a while and when I started up again recently, I now receive the Azure Festive Steed for free with each new character along with various cosmetic adds for it including the accessory add which is a banner.

Unfortunately, I don't like the way the banner looks but have already "consumed" the item and added it to the steed.

Is there a way to hide this accessory before I have access to the War Steed cosmetic screen at a much higher level? (My new character is currently level 28.)

Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Thank you!

That is ok. The piece didn't got destroyed it was a token that grant you a skill that gives for a armour piece outfit. The armour value of the horse is determined by a different kind of traits & the briddle legacies & relics.

Also, to have the skill don't mean you have to use it. No pieces is ever stick to the horse. You choose what pieces the horse will wear. You can choose to ride your horse naked, with some pieces or full set & will not make any difference &because they are all outfits. Also you can mix & match pieces between sets or individual pieces to build you own horse style.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

As far as hiding it before you get the warsteed, I don't think so. Each of the normal (non-warsteed) mounts are strict, complete skins. Either you use the mount with its banner or you use a different mount.

Hi Brom,

Thank you for the answer. I would have thought that too, but I started a new character and didn't consume the "banner" accessory and the mount appears without it. Which makes me think I might be able to hide it on the character I did add it to. But no, I don't have access to the steed appearance panel that comes with the war-steed. So maybe it's just a weird little fluke...

If anyone knows differently (IE how to access steed appearance changes at low level), please let me know!

The "consumable" skills you're talking about are only for the warsteed cosmetics. You can go ahead and use them, they will appear as cosmetics options when you get your warsteed somewhere around level 75.
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Hey Elflord,

Thanks for responding. The cosmetics are already appearing - the question is whether I can then hide them somehow.

Whenever I start a new character, I get a six-year gift box that contains an Azure Steed along with 3 or 4 "azure" cosmetics - a saddle, etc. If I consume them, they appear on the steed. If I don't, they don't. The question is if it's possible to hide them once I've already consumed them prior to getting access to the war-steed panel at later level...

Zitat Zitat von NYMusashi Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey Elflord,

Thanks for responding. The cosmetics are already appearing - the question is whether I can then hide them somehow.

Whenever I start a new character, I get a six-year gift box that contains an Azure Steed along with 3 or 4 "azure" cosmetics - a saddle, etc. If I consume them, they appear on the steed. If I don't, they don't. The question is if it's possible to hide them once I've already consumed them prior to getting access to the war-steed panel at later level...

Unfortunately, no. When you get any "steed" that also includes a War-steed cosmetic set, this is what you're getting:

A normal (non-Warsteed) horse wearing a full set of armour graphics which are a single piece that cannot be altered in any way. This does not /change/ whatever horse you had before, it simply adds this new steed to your stable of horses.

A War-steed cosmetic set that is a group of pieces that can be added to your War-steed as you see fit.

Hope this helps.

-Goldrush

Hey Goldrush,

Thank you for responding, but I still think there's confusion about my question.

Since I started playing when the game came out, whenever I start a new character now, I get a six-year gift box which has an Azure Steed in it **as well as** three cosmetic consumables for that steed.

If I don't consume the cosmetics, they do not appear on the steed. If I do consume them, they do.

My question is: is there a way to **hide** (or remove) the cosmetics **after** they have been consumed but **before** I have access to the War Steed window panel which won't come for many many levels.

In other words, I have a level 30 character whose steed now has some cosmetics I don't like applied to it (separate cosmetics, they did not "come with" the steed). Is there any way for this character to hide or remove those cosmetics once applied or do I have to wait until level 75?

Thanks!

What you believe are cosmetics being applied to your lower level horse are actually a fully kitted out "new" horse that comes in that box /with/ the warsteed cosmetics as an extra for use later on your warsteed.

If you don't "use" the warsteed cosmetic pieces -- as in dbl click on them -- you should still have a new festive steed (which is NOT a warsteed, but a regular horse like all others you may have) in your stable of horses under the "mounts" tab on your lvl 30 character.

When you "use" the warsteed cosmetics, they don't apply to your current, or "new" horse (since that new horse is automatically created with a full set on it, unremoveable and a solid graphic set, not pieces). The warsteed cosmetics are applied to your character, but aren't visible to you until you get a warsteed for that character. Then, when you open the warsteed "appearance" panel, you'll see those pieces waiting for you to apply to your warsteed.

So, to answer your question directly -- no, unfortunately, you can't remove any portion of the cosmetic graphics from your non-warsteed horse.

Hope this helps.

-Goldrush
    Geändert von Goldrush (21.10.2013 um 16:21 Uhr)

Ah, that helps a lot Goldrush - thank you!