Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 23 von 23

Huge FPS Issues Recently

I’m posting this hoping for any ideas and / or suggestions to help fix my graphical issues in LOTRO. I stopped playing for a bit around a month ago and everything was fine. I could do anything single-player or 3/6 in Ultra with all the bell’s and whistles without any noticeable issue. Almost any 12 man instance I could run easily in Medium or better. The only exceptions were Fear Wing T2 and BoE with the fire. For these, I would generally crank it down to low just to minimize issues. After coming back this weekend, this is not nearly the case.

It started this Friday when we decided to run OD. Initial wing went fine with no issues noticed. We downed that and moved on to Fear. This one has always run a bit laggy for me, so I didn't think anything about it when I was lagging a bit on the trash pulls. When we got to Durin’s Bane, it got much, much worse. The first pull or two was laggy, but ok. It quickly went downhill to the point that I was running on an invisible treadmill, flying through the platform when thrown, and basically being able to not do much of anything. It had been so long since I had had any frame rate issues that I couldn't remember how to pop up the meter so I didn't get what my FPS was. My connection was registering 40-50 ms and 0 loss. The lag made it absolutely unplayable. This was on Very Low.

It would only get worse the following night on Saturday, again on Very Low. We decided to run Helegrod on this occasion. The lag was bad enough that I could barely move for most of the boss fights, and the trash pulls were hardly much better. Then the absolute worst came on Dragon Wing. Before the fight I found the command to turn the FPS meter to see what I was getting. During Drugoth, my frames never went over about 18. If that wasn’t bad enough, it would only get worse once the Dragon came to play. At this point, it bottomed out between 2 and 6 FPS. I could literally do nothing. I lagged so badly that when the leader said “well done” when the dragon died, he still showed between 4-500K health on my screen. He had time to roll out the loot and I had time to have a tell conversation with him before the dragon went down. There was no lag on the in-game voice comms. Connection again registered as 40-50 ms and 0 loss.

My landscape FPS is down as well. On Ultra, it never goes above 20 and regularly ranges from 8 – 18 generally. If memory serves it used to regularly be 40+ and would dip to about 30 in-town. Now I can sit still on my horse in the countryside and it sits at ~21. Even on Very Low never goes above 26 and ranges from 11 – 22 mostly. I mostly play for group content and raiding particularly, so this makes it rather frustrating. My frames seem to be fine in all the other games I play including strat titles with lots of graphical eye candy, particles, etc.

My pertinent comp specs are as follows:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400

8GB Corsair Ram

ATI Radeon HD 5850 2GB Ram

Troubleshooting steps I’ve tried:

Reset router

Unloaded all plug-ins

Checked temp meter (36C)

Changed DX version in-game from DX 11 to DX 10 to DX9

Did a full uninstall and re-install of newest video drivers

Did a full uninstall, re-download, and install of High Res Client

Prayed, did a ritualistic dance, and broke out other various charms, incense, and such

If anyone has any suggestions, I’d really appreciate it. Always willing to augment what I’ve described and/or info I have given if it would help pinpoint a resolution. Thanks in advance!

I doubt problem is your end unless your system suffered some major problem lately (choking on dust, overheating, lightning, swamped by big processes running in the background). Your setup should run anything that LOTRO can throw at it. I had a BFE where everything simply froze, apparently from an overdose of effects or something like that - but old stuff always ran w/o problems up until past couple of weeks. I had strange lags that appear hardware related even in the most simple content.

Yeah, no major problems recently. I keep background stuff to a minimum, and there was plenty of free RAM. I clean it out regularly and have had nothing else major happen. Only game that has issues seems to be LOTRO.

Zitat Zitat von Noragh Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah, no major problems recently. I keep background stuff to a minimum, and there was plenty of free RAM. I clean it out regularly and have had nothing else major happen. Only game that has issues seems to be LOTRO.
    Today ran a rift that was quite extraordinarily smooth, your lags remain since patch?

If anyone has any suggestions, I’d really appreciate it. Always willing to augment what I’ve described and/or info I have given if it would help pinpoint a resolution. Thanks in advance!
    Have you changed your screen resolution lately? Is the card acting in the native screen resolution?

Best initial suggestion I can give is to follow the sticky for how to get help in the technical forum. Few people ever do, which leads to a lot of guesswork by folks trying to help. All the below are guesses

Also, follow the connection sticky, just in case, especially since you reinstalled lotro. Even after just an update you may find your firewall/virus/internet provider software needs to have the client or launcher taken out and added back. Did you add all the ports?

Consider taking out your video card and looking for dust and reseat. I think you said you checked the temp though.

Check your video card software settings (CCC?) to make sure you have it set for maximum performance. Nvidia has a setting called "prefer maximum performance", but I'm not familiar with yours. Is hardware acceleration set to full?

Try turning "sync to refresh rate" off and back on a few times and monitor the effect on your FPS. It's fun to watch. Kind of like playing with a cat and a fishing pole with a catnip mouse tied on the end.

Try exchanging out for another video card, if you have one laying around.

Make sure something hasn't given LOTRO a low run priority somehow.

Try grouping with someone else. Maybe the screen-matching has slowed you down because someone in your usual group, or nearby, has connection speed issues. That should affect everyone nearby, if at all, but if in doubt, leave the slow ones behind - that's what the wargs are for.

Try a clean reinstall of any logitech product drivers (or anything else, for that matter).

Did you use auslogics or some program to defrag before you reinstalled LOTRO? (not on an SSD)

Did you use ccleaner to clean, malwarebytes to look for malware and your virus program before you defragged?

Buy an ssd and install lotro on one partition and the os on the other if you feel like it one weekend. It usually helps. That wasn't really answering your question. I just wanted to give out a plug for SSDs.

Unfortunately, after the patch it looks even worse. In open-world, I never went over 15 FPS, and was often in the single digits. Not good at all.

@ Emyr

Thank you for your suggestions!

I have verified that it is allowed in my AV. I will try taking out and re-adding, as well as making sure all necessary ports are open/allowed. I assume this info would be the stickies referenced.

I do use CC and Malware. I will however run fresh scans and see if it picks up anything.

I have been running on an SSD for the last couple months. Have my OS on one partition and my most played games on another. For informations sake, it is an OCZ Vertex 4.

I use almost exclusively Logitech products. I will have to try re-installing those.

Have not changed res's recently, always run in 1920x1080

Will give sync to refresh rate a whirl as well. My cats would love that, hehe.

As far as priority goes, normally have it set to normal. I have tried other settings up to real-time.

Believe I will try re-seating card and RAM. Not much hope for that working tho, since all other programs and games are running just fine. Have an old Nvidia 7600 laying around somewhere. If I get better frames on that I have a major issue, lol. All card settings are on max performance or allow software to choose options. May also give Memtest a whirl just in case, but since I'm not crashing or having problems with other games, I doubt faulty RAM is a likely culprit.

I honestly did not take a look at the stickies, and will do so. Would of course be happy to post a dxdiag if that would help and anything else.

Thanks again for the suggestions. Thought I had covered much of the pertinent info, but a lot of things I do / check without thinking about it because it's kinda second nature in the troubleshooting process.
    Geändert von Noragh (15.10.2013 um 03:55 Uhr)

Go with sync to refresh rate. It used to be that you got the best framerate without it. But lately some video drivers go nuts without sync turned on. They grab all the cpu cycles and try to grab more and more overloading systems trying to render more and faster framerates. They actually slow everything down. I Don't know if this is due to the video drivers or bad coding on Turbine's part.

You might also want to double check that something isn't kicking in to disturb the environment, like the neighbor using your internet, or download software, or update checkers, or scheduled virus scans or even windows update.
    Uninstall Happy Cloud/Pando/etc. or anything similar, if they are still around.
    ED: REF:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...eeeeeeaaaaaap!

You could also try gamebooster or some program that cuts off unneeded services.

Also, try renaming your userpreferences.ini file to userpreferences_old.ini or something like that and see if that has any effect.

There might be something down in the middle of this thread that will reference something that will point in the right direction.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...things-to-know
    Geändert von EmyrSelyf (16.10.2013 um 14:55 Uhr)

Thanks for all the suggestions, I really appreciate it. Still chugging along at an abysmal frame rates unfortunately. Tried the sync to refresh rate fix and other suggestions in this thread with no luck. In the hopes it will help, I am posting my dxdiag:

Code:
    ------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 10/16/2013, 14:18:40
           Machine name: OFFICE-PC
       Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
               Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
           System Model: EP45-UD3P
                   BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
              Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q9400  @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
                 Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8190MB RAM
              Page File: 3106MB used, 13271MB available
            Windows Dir: C:\Windows
        DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
       User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
     System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
        DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
         DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
          Display Tab 1: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
              Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
              Card name: AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series
           Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
              Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6898)
               DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
             Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6898&SUBSYS_0B001002&REV_00
         Display Memory: 1780 MB
       Dedicated Memory: 2037 MB
          Shared Memory: 3839 MB
           Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
           Monitor Name: SyncMaster P2770HD/P2770(Digital)
          Monitor Model: SyncMaster
             Monitor Id: SAM05EC
            Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (59.934Hz)
            Output Type: DVI
            Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1230 (English)
         Driver Version: 13.152.0.0
            DDI Version: 11
           Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
      Driver Attributes: Final Retail
       Driver Date/Size: 8/30/2013 20:13:56, 1233080 bytes
            WHQL Logo'd: Yes
        WHQL Date Stamp: 
      Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2BD8-11CF-7C77-0A2BBEC2C535}
              Vendor ID: 0x1002
              Device ID: 0x6898
              SubSys ID: 0x0B001002
            Revision ID: 0x0000
     Driver Strong Name: oem25.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_Evergreen:13.152.0.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_6898
         Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
            Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C 
       Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                         {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                         {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
           D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
                DXVA-HD: Not Supported
           DDraw Status: Enabled
             D3D Status: Enabled
             AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
                Description: Speakers (Logitech G930 Headset)
     Default Sound Playback: Yes
     Default Voice Playback: Yes
                Hardware ID: USB\VID_046D&PID_0A1F&REV_0100&MI_00
            Manufacturer ID: 65535
                 Product ID: 65535
                       Type: WDM
                Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys
             Driver Version: 6.01.7601.18208 (English)
              Date and Size: 7/12/2013 06:40:58, 109824 bytes
                Other Files: 
            Driver Provider: Logitech, Inc.
             HW Accel Level: Basic
                  Cap Flags: 0xF1F
        Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
     Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
                  HW Memory: 0
           Voice Management: No
     EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
       I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Speakers (PlayOn Virtual Audio Device)
     Default Sound Playback: No
     Default Voice Playback: No
                Hardware ID: *povadsimple
            Manufacturer ID: 1
                 Product ID: 100
                Driver Name: povrtdev.sys
             Driver Version: 5.02.3669.0001 (English)
              Date and Size: 10/17/2011 22:02:52, 28528 bytes
                Other Files: 
            Driver Provider: MediaMall Technologies, Inc.

Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
     Default Sound Playback: No
     Default Voice Playback: No
                Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0885&SUBSYS_1458A102&REV_1001
            Manufacturer ID: 1
                 Product ID: 65535
                Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
             Driver Version: 6.01.7601.17514 (English)
              Date and Size: 11/20/2010 06:44:23, 350208 bytes
                Other Files: 
            Driver Provider: Microsoft

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
                Description: Microphone (Logitech G930 Headset)
      Default Sound Capture: Yes
      Default Voice Capture: Yes
                Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys
             Driver Version: 6.01.7601.18208 (English)
              Date and Size: 7/12/2013 06:40:58, 109824 bytes
                  Cap Flags: 0x1
               Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
      Default Sound Capture: No
      Default Voice Capture: No

Description: Microphone (High Definition Audio Device)
      Default Sound Capture: No
      Default Voice Capture: No

-------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
          Device Name: Mouse
             Attached: 1
        Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
            FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
        Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Controller (Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows)
        Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x02A1

Device Name: Audio Controls
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0x0A1F

Device Name: G15 Gaming Keyboard
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC226

Device Name: G15 Gaming Keyboard
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC226

Device Name: G15 GamePanel LCD
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC227

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3A35
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 9/4/2013 08:12:11, 343040 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 9/4/2013 08:11:40, 7808 bytes

----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------

------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC226
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    | Service: kbdhid
    | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 06:33:25, 33280 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 21:48:04, 50768 bytes
    | 
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC227
    | 
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC232
    | 
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0015
    | 
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 19:19:57, 105472 bytes
    | 
    + HID-compliant mouse
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC231
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 20:00:20, 31232 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 21:48:27, 49216 bytes
    | 
    + HID-compliant mouse
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0015
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 20:00:20, 31232 bytes
    | 
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 09:33:57, 63360 bytes
    | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 20:00:20, 26624 bytes

------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
          Drive: C:
     Free Space: 14.5 GB
    Total Space: 114.5 GB
    File System: NTFS
          Model: OCZ-VERTEX3 ATA Device

Drive: D:
     Free Space: 29.4 GB
    Total Space: 114.5 GB
          Model: OCZ-VERTEX3 ATA Device

Drive: E:
     Free Space: 238.4 GB
    Total Space: 238.5 GB
          Model: SAMSUNG SP2504C ATA Device

Drive: F:
     Free Space: 937.0 GB
    Total Space: 953.9 GB
          Model: WDC WD1001FALS-00K1B0 ATA Device

Drive: G:
     Free Space: 43.5 GB
    Total Space: 82.0 GB
          Model: SAMSUNG HD501LJ ATA Device

Drive: I:
     Free Space: 375.3 GB
    Total Space: 476.9 GB
          Model: Hitachi HDS722020ALA330 ATA Device

Drive: J:
     Free Space: 288.2 GB

Drive: K:
     Free Space: 237.3 GB

Drive: L:
     Free Space: 73.4 GB
    Total Space: 395.0 GB
          Model: SAMSUNG HD501LJ ATA Device

Drive: M:
     Free Space: 197.5 GB
    Total Space: 238.5 GB
          Model: SAMSUNG SP2504C ATA Device

Drive: N:
     Free Space: 299.0 GB

Drive: P:
          Model: SAMSUNG DVDWBD SH-B083L ATA Device
         Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 05:19:21, 147456 bytes

Drive: Q:
          Model: MagicISO Virtual DVD-ROM0000
         Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 05:19:21, 147456 bytes

Drive: R:
          Model: MagicISO Virtual DVD-ROM0001

Drive: O:
          Model: DiscSoft Virtual SCSI CdRom Device

--------------
    System Devices
    --------------
         Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 3A48
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A48&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E4
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 09:33:48, 184704 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A38
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A38&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D1
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7601.18251 (English), 9/4/2013 08:11:43, 30720 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.18251 (English), 9/4/2013 08:11:51, 325120 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.18251 (English), 9/4/2013 08:12:11, 343040 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10R LPC Interface Controller - 3A16
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A16&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&F8
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:48:27, 15424 bytes

Name: Realtek RTL8168C(P)/8111C(P) Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_02\4&2E680ECD&0&00E5
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys, 7.02.1125.2008 (English), 3/1/2009 23:05:32, 187392 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 4 - 3A46
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A46&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E3
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 09:33:48, 184704 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A37
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A37&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D0
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7601.18251 (English), 9/4/2013 08:11:43, 30720 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.18251 (English), 9/4/2013 08:11:51, 325120 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.18251 (English), 9/4/2013 08:12:11, 343040 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 4 Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 2E21
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E21&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_03\3&13C0B0C5&0&08

Name: Texas Instruments 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_8024&SUBSYS_10001458&REV_00\4&278CCF74&0&38F0
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394ohci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 06:44:56, 229888 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 3A42
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A42&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E1

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A36
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A36&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&EA

Name: Intel(R) 4 Series Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 2E20
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E20&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_03\3&13C0B0C5&0&00
       Driver: n/a

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA50&SUBSYS_AA501002&REV_00\4&2273D500&0&0108
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 06:43:43, 122368 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3A40
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A40&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A35
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A35&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E9

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_90\3&13C0B0C5&0&F0

Name: AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6898&SUBSYS_0B001002&REV_00\4&2273D500&0&0008
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1331 (English), 8/30/2013 20:11:28, 12528640 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 8/30/2013 18:33:08, 43520 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6340 (English), 8/30/2013 18:32:32, 618496 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd64.dll, 9.14.0010.0984 (English), 8/30/2013 20:13:30, 7256496 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.dll, 8.14.0010.0415 (English), 8/30/2013 20:13:32, 6767240 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atitmm64.dll, 6.14.0011.0025 (English), 8/30/2013 18:56:30, 190976 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 8/7/2013 13:22:00, 716208 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 8/30/2013 20:14:08, 78432 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimpc64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 8/30/2013 20:14:08, 78432 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1128 (English), 8/30/2013 18:33:22, 784384 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 8/30/2013 19:04:52, 3388672 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 8/30/2013 18:58:50, 26112 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 8/30/2013 19:18:20, 368640 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvsva.dat, 8/30/2013 19:04:52, 157144 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 8/30/2013 19:04:52, 204952 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvaxy_cik.dat, 8/27/2013 15:06:16, 233652 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvaxy_cik_nd.dat, 8/7/2013 11:12:12, 231984 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativce02.dat, 8/27/2013 13:27:56, 82336 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1159 (English), 8/30/2013 18:57:54, 239616 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1159 (English), 8/30/2013 18:58:44, 571904 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidemgy.dll, 4.05.4990.32370 (English), 8/30/2013 18:59:02, 442368 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atio6axx.dll, 6.14.0010.12422 (English), 8/30/2013 19:35:00, 25387520 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalrt64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 8/30/2013 19:18:12, 62464 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalcl64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 8/30/2013 19:18:02, 55808 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticaldd64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 8/30/2013 19:17:46, 15716352 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipblag.dat, 9/12/2011 18:06:16, 3917 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiu9p64.dll, 8.14.0001.6340 (English), 8/30/2013 20:13:58, 114488 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiuxp64.dll, 8.14.0001.6340 (English), 8/30/2013 20:14:00, 142792 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atig6pxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6340 (English), 8/30/2013 18:32:58, 75264 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atig6txx.dll, 8.14.0001.6340 (English), 8/30/2013 18:32:50, 100352 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atibtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 4/10/2013 11:34:24, 118784 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 8/30/2013 19:18:40, 530824 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidxx64.dll, 8.17.0010.0519 (English), 8/30/2013 20:13:50, 9464840 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll, 9.14.0010.0984 (English), 8/30/2013 20:13:38, 6189416 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0415 (English), 8/30/2013 20:13:42, 6176008 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 8/30/2013 20:14:06, 71704 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 8/30/2013 20:14:06, 71704 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 6.14.0010.1128 (English), 8/30/2013 18:33:12, 594944 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 8/30/2013 18:50:04, 3422720 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 8/30/2013 19:04:52, 157144 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 8/30/2013 19:04:52, 204952 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.12422 (English), 8/30/2013 19:13:58, 21400064 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0519 (English), 8/30/2013 20:13:46, 8215992 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 8/30/2013 19:18:10, 52224 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 8/30/2013 19:18:00, 49152 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 8/30/2013 19:14:36, 14302208 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atipblag.dat, 9/12/2011 18:06:16, 3917 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6340 (English), 8/30/2013 20:13:58, 97984 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6340 (English), 8/30/2013 20:14:00, 125824 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6340 (English), 8/30/2013 18:32:42, 96768 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6340 (English), 8/30/2013 18:32:54, 69632 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 8/30/2013 19:18:40, 530824 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\atiogl.xml, 5/4/2013 15:22:38, 47164 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 4/10/2013 11:34:24, 51200 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 4/10/2013 11:34:24, 332800 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6340 (English), 8/30/2013 18:32:54, 69632 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1230 (English), 8/30/2013 20:13:56, 1233080 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1230 (English), 8/30/2013 20:13:54, 1027544 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OpenCL.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 8/30/2013 19:43:12, 63488 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdocl64.dll, 10.00.1268.0001 (English), 8/30/2013 19:47:14, 28192256 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdocl_as64.exe, 8/30/2013 19:47:50, 1187342 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdocl_ld64.exe, 8/30/2013 19:47:50, 1061902 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OpenVideo64.dll, 10.00.1268.0001 (English), 8/30/2013 19:47:46, 98816 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OVDecode64.dll, 10.00.1268.0001 (English), 8/30/2013 19:47:36, 86528 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\clinfo.exe, 8/30/2013 19:48:04, 229376 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OpenCL.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 8/30/2013 19:43:08, 57344 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdocl.dll, 10.00.1268.0001 (English), 8/30/2013 19:45:04, 23760896 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdocl_as32.exe, 8/30/2013 19:47:50, 995342 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdocl_ld32.exe, 8/30/2013 19:47:50, 798734 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OpenVideo.dll, 10.00.1268.0001 (English), 8/30/2013 19:47:40, 83456 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OVDecode.dll, 10.00.1268.0001 (English), 8/30/2013 19:47:30, 73216 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_32.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/30/2013 19:25:58, 195584 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/30/2013 19:26:32, 232448 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDMFTDecoder_32.dll, 1.00.15294.1925 (English), 8/30/2013 19:25:14, 98304 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDMFTDecoder_64.dll, 1.00.15294.1925 (English), 8/30/2013 19:25:24, 121344 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDMFTVideoDecoder_32.dll, 8/30/2013 20:13:28, 109832 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDMFTVideoDecoder_64.dll, 8/30/2013 20:13:28, 132528 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\coinst_13.152.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 8/30/2013 19:48:44, 127488 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3E&SUBSYS_A1021458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D8
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 06:43:43, 122368 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A34
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A34&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E8

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2363&SUBSYS_B0001458&REV_02\4&A720DC2&0&00E3
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:45:45, 12352 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:45:46, 48720 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:52:21, 24128 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.18231 (English), 8/4/2013 22:25:45, 155584 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3C
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3C&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D7
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.18251 (English), 9/4/2013 08:11:43, 52736 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family SMBus Controller - 3A30
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A30&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&FB

Name: PowerPC Processor
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1957&DEV_00B6&SUBSYS_11011A56&REV_12\4&238ED369&0&00E1

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3A
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3A&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&EF
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.18251 (English), 9/4/2013 08:11:43, 52736 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A26&SUBSYS_B0021458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&FD
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:45:45, 12352 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:45:46, 48720 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 21:52:21, 24128 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.18231 (English), 8/4/2013 22:25:45, 155584 bytes

Name: Multimedia Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_00311102&REV_00\4&278CCF74&0&08F0

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 3A4A
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A4A&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E5

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A39
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A39&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A20&SUBSYS_B0021458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&FA

Name: Realtek RTL8168C(P)/8111C(P) Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20) #2
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_02\4&525529E&0&00E4
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys, 7.02.1125.2008 (English), 3/1/2009 23:05:32, 187392 bytes

------------------
    DirectShow Filters
    ------------------

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.18221
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Xiph.Org Theora Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,dsfTheoraDecoder.dll,
    Xiph.Org Vorbis Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,dsfVorbisDecoder.dll,
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Xiph.Org Ogg Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,dsfOggMux.dll,
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16426
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Xiph.Org FLAC Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,dsfFLACDecoder.dll,
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    ATI MPEG File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830
    AMD Video Decoder,0x00200000,1,2,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.x64.ax,1.11.0096.0014
    Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,splitter.x64.ax,1.11.0096.0014
    Xiph.Org Theora Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfTheoraEncoder.dll,
    Xiph.Org Vorbis Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfVorbisEncoder.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830
    AMD MJPEG Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Xiph.Org Native FLAC Decoder,0x00600000,0,1,dsfNativeFLACSource.dll,
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Xiph.Org Speex Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfSpeexEncoder.dll,
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    AMD Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830
    Xiph.Org Speex Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,dsfSpeexDecoder.dll,
    Haali Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,dxr.x64.dll,
    Xiph.Org FLAC Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfFLACEncoder.dll,
    ATI MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,2,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Bandisoft MPEG-1 Video Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,bdfilters64.dll,1.00.0003.0012
    iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    AMD Video Scaler Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830
    Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.x64.ax,1.11.0096.0014
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
    Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
    Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.x64.ax,1.11.0096.0014
    RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18175
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18175
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    Xiph.Org Ogg Demuxer,0x00600000,1,1,dsfOggDemux2.dll,
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    AMD Video Rotation Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Bandisoft MPEG-1 Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,bdfilters64.dll,1.00.0003.0012
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    WebM Muxer Filter,0x00200000,2,1,webmmux.dll,0.09.0012.0000
    WebM VP8 Decoder Filter,0x00600000,1,1,vp8decoder.dll,0.09.0012.0000
    WebM VP8 Encoder Filter,0x00200000,1,1,vp8encoder.dll,0.09.0012.0000
    WebM Splitter Filter,0x00600000,1,1,webmsplit.dll,0.09.0012.0000
    Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.x64.ax,1.11.0096.0014
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Xiph.Org Theora Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfTheoraEncoder.dll,
    WebM VP8 Encoder Filter,0x00200000,1,1,vp8encoder.dll,0.09.0012.0000

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830
    Xiph.Org Vorbis Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfVorbisEncoder.dll,
    Xiph.Org Speex Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfSpeexEncoder.dll,
    Xiph.Org FLAC Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfFLACEncoder.dll,
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MP2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:
    Microphone (Logitech G930 Heads,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High De,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Microphone (High Definition Aud,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    HD Audio Mixed capture,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    HD Audio Digital in,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    MSVAD Wave,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    USB Audio Device,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    HD Audio SPDIF out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    MSVAD Wave,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    USB Audio Device,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (Logitech G930 Headset,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High De,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Speakers (Logitech G930 Headset),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Speakers (PlayOn Virtual Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Speakers (PlayOn Virtual Audio ,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------
    EVR Power Information
    ---------------
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) 
      Quality Flags: 2576
        Enabled:
        Force throttling
        Allow half deinterlace
        Allow scaling
        Decode Power Usage: 100
      Balanced Flags: 1424
        Enabled:
        Force throttling
        Allow batching
        Force half deinterlace
        Force scaling
        Decode Power Usage: 50
      PowerFlags: 1424
        Enabled:
        Force throttling
        Allow batching
        Force half deinterlace
        Force scaling
        Decode Power Usage: 0
    Keep the suggestions coming. Willing to try anything at this point. Except for human sacrifice, that's where I draw the line. Well, depends on who it is I guess, lol.

A little bit more information gleaned since I posted the dxdiag. The problem vanishes completely when I enter interior locations i.e. vault, feasting hall, etc. Saw spikes as high as 100 fps and in general it stayed consistently between 55-65 fps. Tried multiple different areas Wildermore, Bree, Thorins Hall, etc and this remained consistent throughout. Great fps in interior location, and slowed to a crawl in exterior ones. Not sure what to make of it, but thought I would mention it.

I've been watching this thread as I recently got a new video card and my fps was way below expectations and I was hoping some great idea would come thru here.

I went thru the guides and nothing seemed to really help; I kept my kinmates up to 2 AM trying to help me, but we finally left it that i would uninstall and re-install lotro.

After I started the re-install, I headed over to the EVGA forums (I have an Nvidia card) and found some things to try, and now my fps is zipping along 3x better than what it was before - I'm very happy, tho I'll have to see how it performs in battle.

So, OP, since you have ATI I can't necessarily tell you that what I did will work for you, but I encourage you to find a support forum or call the manufacturer for help.

P.S. For anyone with Nvidia that wants to know:
    Let try re install Nvidia Driver again with a clean install!
    Shut down EVGA Precision X and do run Uninstall and save no to not save Profiles then reboot Windows!
    Please check any left over EVGA Precision X folder in Windows Programs Files if so do delete the folder manual and Run CCleaner to select both cleaner and Registry!
    Let start download install Latest Nvidia Driver 320.49 WHQL [ed- current driver of your choice] for 64bits or 32bits (Don't know what OS are you using now and If you prefer BETA then do download) please do choose "Custom Installation options" and please tick a box for Graphic Driver and PhysX ONLY!!! do not install Ge force Experience (that may cause your game drop FPS), HD Audio and for 3D Software if you are not in use then don't install!!! Finally please tick in the box for a perform a clean installation. Let install complete then please do re boot windows again once!
    Then you can carry on install EVGA Precision X and try test! Hope it good to go!
    In short, don't have Precision running, or even installed, when installing new nvidia drivers.

P.P.S. Other things I learned in reading the forums, Microsoft patch KB2670838 seems to give some people problems; this is a requirement yet for IE 10, but not needed if you aren't running IE10, so it can be uninstalled. This is obviously grasping at straws, but if you've done everything else, why not remove it?

P.P.P.S Kinmate is of the opinion that you should use "Detect Optimal Settings" as having the card run at other than spec actually causes more work for the card. Decide for yourself; this assumes that Anti-aliasing and Post Processing can still be turned off for a performance boost.

Zitat Zitat von Namesse Beitrag anzeigen

P.P.S. Other things I learned in reading the forums, Microsoft patch KB2670838 seems to give some people problems; this is a requirement yet for IE 10, but not needed if you aren't running IE10, so it can be uninstalled. This is obviously grasping at straws, but if you've done everything else, why not remove it?
    I can't thank you enough! I had tried everything and was honestly about to give up. This fixed my issue. I am now getting an avg of 50-60 FPS on the landscape, with drops to ~40 and spikes to ~70. Right about where it was before I took a break. I'll have to note the name of that update and make sure I don't accidentally re-install. I'm stoked that I can get back to raiding with my kin and getting ready for HD to drop. Thanks again dude, much appreciated!

I can't thank you enough! I had tried everything and was honestly about to give up. This fixed my issue. I am now getting an avg of 50-60 FPS on the landscape, with drops to ~40 and spikes to ~70. Right about where it was before I took a break. I'll have to note the name of that update and make sure I don't accidentally re-install. I'm stoked that I can get back to raiding with my kin and getting ready for HD to drop. Thanks again dude, much appreciated!
    Wow, I thought it really was a shot in the dark. Glad to hear it resolved your issues.

If you right click on the update in the list of the Windows updates, select Hide Update and it won't be displayed in your list anymore.

Thanks for the tip man, I'll have to do that. It's nice to have it back up and kicking. Those numbers come from ultra with full anti-aliasing, so the shot in the dark really did the trick

Rate the thread please. This seems like something we should remember.

I remember people having issues with IE 10, but not a specific update mentioned at that time.

What I saw posted when I looked this up was that it is called the "EVIL Update" lol Supposedly it was fixed after Spring
    https://www.lotro.com/en/forums/show...t.-Help-please

"Uninstall IE10 first then KB2670838, follow those up by blocking the reinstall of IE10 using this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=36512"
    http://windowssecrets.com/forums/sho...-and-kb2670838
    Geändert von EmyrSelyf (21.10.2013 um 20:22 Uhr)

Rated; absolutely something that should be remembered. Took me a ton of trial and error to figure out and only got there because of a chance shot in the dark.

A little bit more information gleaned since I posted the dxdiag. The problem vanishes completely when I enter interior locations i.e. vault, feasting hall, etc. Saw spikes as high as 100 fps and in general it stayed consistently between 55-65 fps. Tried multiple different areas Wildermore, Bree, Thorins Hall, etc and this remained consistent throughout. Great fps in interior location, and slowed to a crawl in exterior ones. Not sure what to make of it, but thought I would mention it.
    if you spike to 100 then sync to refresh rate is not turned on.

I've also been fighting with lower than expected FPS and the OP's saga sounds very much like mine. Uninstalling that particular Windows update seems to have helped me as well! Not as significantly as the OP, though. I have a Radeon HD 6850 with 1GB VRAM, and my system has 16GB RAM. CPU is 3GHz quad-core. I have my settings at a combination of high and very high settings with all shadows disabled and I get between 30-40 FPS standing still in Cliving (Rohan), it can go up to 50-60 if I face toward a building so there's nothing in the distance to draw. When I'm moving around in Cliving, it drops to roughly 20 FPS. It used to drop to about 8 FPS, so although 20 isn't great it's a noticeable improvement.

I still feel like something is wrong, though. It seems like with my video card I should be able to crank settings up much higher (ultra?) and not have to disable the fancy stuff like post-processing. But this is much more tolerable, at least.

I have a nagging feeling that Rohan might be more problematic for my system than earlier areas, but I haven't bothered to travel elsewhere.

Although that is certainly a respectable card, I wouldn't say ultra, when looking at it's position on

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...ew,3107-7.html

I would think consistent ultra is more for the 660 tier and higher, but it would probably depend on how you play. (PvMP, etc.) Maybe someone who has a 660 could answer that.

You could look through this
    thread for links to places that have performance tips.

You could also consider turning off virtual memory or at least adding an ssd, if none exists. Even an ssd is much slower than ram, if you have enough, which 16 should be.

(It's often better to make your own thread and post according to the sticky or at least give a little more of the basic info.)

anti aliasing is off and everything set to high performance in the control center and your windows power saving settings?

Are your cores parking? Here's an example, although I think there are other easier ways to do this now. Back up your registry through regedit first of course. Make sure you backup ALL. File-export w/(export range = all)

(I am not a doctor and I can not give medical advice, so if you mess up your computer's registry, don't come looking for me.)
    Geändert von EmyrSelyf (18.12.2013 um 16:28 Uhr)

Wanted to follow up with more info on removing the Evil Update. When I uninstalled it, my Internet Explorer was automatically downgraded to version 9. It didn't warn me of this, it just did it. I reinstalled IE11 and it said "installing required updates" which does include the Evil Update. However, the update doesn't seem to affect my LotRO framerates anymore. So now it's just an update, not an evil one. I'm guessing this might be because I upgraded to the latest video driver before the Evil Update got uninstalled/reinstalled.

I followed many of the tweaks mentioned in the post above, and others, but NONE of them had a significant impact on framerates until I dealt with the Evil Update. Doing that seems to have "unlocked" the ability of other tweaks to be effective. I now get around 50-60 fps on the landscape, although this seems to routinely drop to 20-25 if I'm in a large town such as Snowbourne. My settings are mostly on High, although I've bumped a few things to Very High and I have antialiasing at 8x.

I still have significant stuttering which is impossible to ignore, I'm convinced that getting SSD and reinstalling LotRO there is the only resolution to that (I've tried disabling AllowFakeFullScreen and other suggested fixes). I've seen the game running on SSD and while it does still have hitches, it is reduced to the point of being trivial and easily ignored.

Zitat Zitat von davidstallard Beitrag anzeigen
    and I have antialiasing at 8x.

I still have significant stuttering which is impossible to ignore,
    What happens to your FPS when you turn off the antialiasing?

Zitat Zitat von EmyrSelyf Beitrag anzeigen
    What happens to your FPS when you turn off the antialiasing?
    I ran around Snowbourne some, with both 8x antialiasing and with it disabled completely. There was no noticeable change in FPS, which surprised me...I was sure disabled would be better. I was getting around 40-45 FPS when standing still, but when riding around on my horse it fluctuated wildly from 20-40, sometimes spiking a little lower.

I finally resolved my problem and just wanted to post my solution here in case it helps somebody else in the future.

I discovered that my CPU temperature was alarmingly hot--90C when sitting idle. I opened up my case and discovered that the built-in bracket for my liquid cooling system was completely broken on one end. This meant that the heat sink was only conecting to the CPU on one edge, and the rest of it was jutting into the air. In other words, I had no CPU cooling whatsover! I replaced the CPU cooling system and my temperature plummeted to the "normal" numbers I found people describing online.

I logged into LotRO to check my framerates. With settings that used to give me 35-40 fps, I was now getting 85-90 fps!

So the moral of the story is to check CPU temperature if nothing else seems to be helping. Your CPU might be throttling itself down in order to avoid heat damage. Windows doesn't really provide a view into your CPU temp so you have to download one of many different utilities available on the web, such as Core Temp. From what I gathered online, a "normal" temperature should be somewhere around 15-20C when sitting idle, and maybe around 50-55C under full load like while playing a game.