Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 30 von 30
    Zitat Zitat von MithrielWielder Beitrag anzeigen
    Small Fellowship = 3. Two is not a small fellowship. Full fellowship is 6. Five is not a fellowship. Raid = 12. Eleven is not a raid.
    Not really sure why u posted this. That is pretty much common knowledge, But to tell the truth its not that rigid. I have completed many fellowship quest with 4 and I have completed many small fellowships with 2 My Wife and I. and I have been in raids that have completed with only 9. This is only a guide not hard fact depending on your level and skill of the group as a whole.

I have done many low level small fellowships solo when over leveled.

Just wondering why you posted this at all to tell the truth?

Zitat Zitat von evguenil Beitrag anzeigen
    I've found some basic rules for me while playing LOTRO on my server:

- Game is very easy
    - Skirmishes are difficult
    - Instances are very difficult

It is possible to modify difficulty level in skirmishes. It is sometimes possible to modify difficulty level of instances.
    I think it's a very good game model since you can always chose if you want to relax or if you want to have a bit of challenge.

It is difficult to find a group to make an instance unless you are at CAP level with exception of some Moria instances. Kin can help sometimes.
    I think the skirmishes pretty easy with my wife as a duet. We have 150 characters each on 2 accounts each so on any given nite is we feel like running skirm's we just pair up a tank and a healer and spend the nite running skirm's and we have a ball

Instances nowadays are almost impossible, Its hard to get the groups and when you do most players are lost and have no idea how to play in groups it like they play like they are solo and there just happens to be other people there it terrible. When My wife and I started over 2 years ago it was not like that many nites back then we would end up in a fellowship and play all nite wit the group we just meet and it was a blast,

I have not had a nite like that in more than a year now.

I also adree the normal game play has got to be so easy that has been the cause of the death of the nightly Fellowships I used to enjoy so much back then U might even end up running with some of the same guys for 4 or 5 nights in a row. Many times that was How I would recruit folks for my kin too

Zitat Zitat von Fearless.one Beitrag anzeigen
    150 characters each
    holy ####.

I also have 150 alts or maybe more, if i count the pets, the skirmish soldiers & the warhorses of each character.

Zitat Zitat von Fearless.one Beitrag anzeigen
    I have completed many fellowship quest with 4 and I have completed many small fellowships with 2 My Wife and I. and I have been in raids that have completed with only 9.
    Since the U10 nerf, quasi all 6-man instances can be done alone and raids/skraids 1-3 manned, without being top geared.
    I hope it will revert to normal/harder with HD...

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2