Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

How to get to Barrow Downs/Tom Bombadil from Bree Land

When I travel from Bree Land and try to get to the Barrow Downs I always end up on the old forest road and I could never find a way to get to the Barrow Downs.
    How can I get there without using a Mithril Coin?

The easiest way to the Barrow Downs is near Bree-town itself. From Bree, head west on the main road. Not too far past the bridge, you'll see a small path that branches off to the left. Follow that and you'll end up at the NE corner of the barrow-downs. To get to Tom Bombadil from there, veer right until you get to the far right part of the downs where the path slopes steeply downward. Keep going and you'll find it.
    [B]Dwarrowdelf[/B]: Gufli-Champ(58), Gadhalion-Hunter(27), Galbarad-Warrden(23), Gildro-Burg(20)
    [B]Windfola[/B]: Fredemond-Mini(25), Fimorin-Cappy(34), Fallaf-Guard(25), Fumli-RK(25), Falandion-LM(21)

Zitat Zitat von Techman10 Beitrag anzeigen
    The easiest way to the Barrow Downs is near Bree-town itself. From Bree, head west on the main road. Not too far past the bridge, you'll see a small path that branches off to the left. Follow that and you'll end up at the NE corner of the barrow-downs. To get to Tom Bombadil from there, veer right until you get to the far right part of the downs where the path slopes steeply downward. Keep going and you'll find it.
    Awesome, thanks Techman10! I was riding around and I kept ending back at Bree Land.

An important thing to note is that the Barrow Downs and the Old Forest both have zoomed-in maps.

great now I have a modified sesame street theme song stuck in my head. "can you tell me how to get... how to get to barrow downs."

Zitat Zitat von Redit Beitrag anzeigen
    great now I have a modified sesame street theme song stuck in my head. "can you tell me how to get... how to get to barrow downs."
    Follow the yellow bricks! Hold, no that is to Emerald city. Well follow the road that go west on West Breetown gate, then turn left on Adso camp.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

And another way is south west of Bree Town, don't cross the west bridge, just go south and look at the map as you approach the boundry of the Downs. There is a grave site that spawns Wights and you can port into the southern downs from there. Not as quick as the upper entrance, but the choice is there.