Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 35 von 35
    Zitat Zitat von affected7 Beitrag anzeigen
    Haras ( Yes you are suprised to hear that from me but he gave me the best spars i had so far vs champs and he played fair gg on that)
    I had to loose around 5 spars at the start so as to find proper gear/traits set up althought finally made it to won last one without cds on almost (12,3k v 25k) morale.. Was nice practise..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Zitat Zitat von Elridan Beitrag anzeigen
    Guards : Redwolfke, Gerbag
    Ahem! What a honour be on your list, since i was in moors maybe 2 times and lost interest to playing freep after that experience.
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Here's my list formed according to skills/devotion/daily contribution..

Best pvper: Imi (Unfortunatelly after xmas I ll need to reduce logging hours or stop playing lotro.. If server trust Withy's action on him I m sure that BOTH SIDES gonna have great pvp at new expansion)

------------------------------------------------------ FREEPS ---------------------------------------------------------

Best Freep: Feni (daily epic heals hope she ll log on Withy more often again it's pitty for server to loose her)

Burglar: Getta (I can't have view of solo burg's work although Getta help a lot on our fraids)
    Captain: Pat (best skills), Voin (daily devoted support in all conditions), Leis (u can hold the group even in hard conditions no need to hug)
    Champion: Whoever uses continuous blood rage which I consider basic is added to list
    Guardian: Red (daily devoted shield), Ova (he is Getta )
    Hunter: Laineth (experience), Pathfinder (solo action), Zegro (dps although his bad mentality should be changed)
    Lore-Master: Melrian, Moroi (daily support), Rkoo (solo action)
    Minstrel: Kubbi, Kallya (true m8s have done crazy things together v multiple creeps even before U10 both on Eldar/Withy. Hope they ll return one day back so as to have +1 reason to log more often), Thorry (epic heals even on dps traits), Lava (heals everything around him even when he is soloing)
    Rune-Keeper: Imi (heals/dps), Feni (heals), Grimek (dps), Kulz (heals/dps)
    Warden: Ellanth (Enjoy group with him have great laugh on his reactions ), Rols

Honorable mention Kinships: LoR, PE for their daily devoted experienced freeps / DoH BoF for bringing freeps on Moors (One more time be carefull with numbers because this can be toxic for the action) / Dunadain Of the North (daily small kin groups who stay and fight in all conditions)

------------------------------------------------------ CREEPS ---------------------------------------------------------

Best Creep: Ash (veteran raid leader/great mentality)

Reaver: Ash, Akro (they have helped craids a lot)
    Defiler: Pokaz (best by far), Sisnak (hope to see him one day back)
    Weaver: Flatu, Ostran, Mirgil (3 of them very good on 1v1)
    Blackarrow: Beoluk, Violador, Lutz (3 of them charging bas), Morth (solo)
    Warleader: New high ranked German, Aghi (both are like hiting a well kiting wall so they discourage to be rated), Kratai (for trying to organize creeps when they didn't have enough high ranks)
    Warg: Boshal (Only creep that u read at freeps OOC ''I hate Boshal'' very often so he is doing his ganging work in succes way although sometimes u have to be more risky giving some points too), Kami (on flayer raid action)

Honorable mention Tribes: New German tribe who gave extra quality to creep side / PE creeps who try to organize ungrouped creeps / KR tribe which is all these years the ''coloumn'' of Withy creeps
    Geändert von jivius (14.10.2013 um 08:23 Uhr)

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Burglar: Naius
    Captain: Patruxe
    Champion: Nillindhel
    Guardian: Red
    Hunter: Pathfinder
    Lore-Master: any that doesnt spam wl
    Minstrel: Minis in war sp.
    Rune-Keeper: Imilhir
    Warden: broken ezmode class

Reaver: Phak
    Defiler: sis
    Weaver: mirgil
    Blackarrow: Bralg, Torrin
    Warleader: Aghi, Kratai
    Warg: Nash

Hargen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueZGsuOvXlU
    Geändert von jjaka (14.10.2013 um 08:06 Uhr)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2922501000002af9a/signature.png]Hargen[/charsig]

Won't make a list, but would like to thank all Freeps who have stayed for 1v1s against me and not just pop all CDs to run away or stand still and cry for help in /ooc. I have been in 2 groups total on my spider so can't really say who are good but raid leaders are always good and a shout out to all my collegue spiders who we had 1 sick spider pack with couple months back.

- Stealthuilas
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

to Stealth

I think it was me, you, Mirgil and Lutz wasn't it ? Freeps got owned hard that day
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Zitat Zitat von jivius Beitrag anzeigen
    I had to loose around 5 spars at the start so as to find proper gear/traits set up althought finally made it to won last one without cds on almost (12,3k v 25k) morale.. Was nice practise..
    Morale doesnt really makes things balanced. My autoattacks do 30/40 x2 compared to your 500+ .

Here is my voting.
    Since i play on this server for only a couple of months this may not include older players, that havent been online that much recently.

Burglar: Naius
    Captain: Leischo
    Champion: Haras(if he uses sprint for the fight and not for the rescue) and Tamie(if not duelling my Reaver in Glory ... wich is kinda imbalanced^^)
    Guardian: Red
    Hunter: Pathfinder/Zegro
    Lore-Master: Melrean
    Minstrel: Grasshealer / SwissMK - already because there's "Swiss" in the Name - and Lavi
    Rune-Keeper: Imilhir/Grimek
    Warden: Since i played a Warden by myself on Belegaer i know that playin Warden and win some fights isnt that hard to do i cannot tell.

Because i exclusivly play on the dark side of the force, i can only tell my thinkings about some creeps when i was leading SZ and not about their skill in 1v1.
    Reaver: Grudusch/Zauruz
    Defiler: Pokaz (Way better than any other Def. already because in comparison to other defilers his Fear skill is used on cd)
    Weaver: Flatu
    Blackarrow:Beoluk
    Warleader: Ammluk
    Warg: Boshal/Insidious

You might realize that most of the creeps if not all are Members of Cojones de Mithril - this is not because i think we are the best, but i hardly played with other creeps intensivly.

Since this is only my opinion it shouldnt harm anyone

Greetings Rochotz/Pene (Yes i know what "pene" means in spanish/italian - this was on purpose)
    Rochotz R8 Reaver // Pene Traatoor R7 Weaver
    Leading Craids from Time to Time

A proud officer of COJONES DE MITHRIL

Zitat Zitat von Romuh Beitrag anzeigen
    to Stealth

I think it was me, you, Mirgil and Lutz wasn't it ? Freeps got owned hard that day
    It was indeed. That day is defo in my top 10 days in RoR.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Zitat Zitat von Stealthiness Beitrag anzeigen
    It was indeed. That day is defo in my top 10 days in RoR.
    Ill have to agree with this. That pack of 4 spiders was awesome! One of the most fun events in this game for me, with one funny thing to add, it was away from the main battlefield of 40+ people slaughter.

Another reminder that small fights are far more enjoyable then raid vs raid action zerg/outheal
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2