Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Why are people complaining about hair/skin colour?

I don't know if some people just have weird colour setting on their computers or what, but I see a lot of people complaining about lack of red/orange hair and lack of dark skin colour...for example on the Man race, just change the nationality to Rohan or Dale and you can pick bright red hair or shocking orange hair, same goes for dwarves and hobbits (elves only have light reddish brown I believe), and change the nationality for men hobbits or dwarves and you can get a very african american looking skin tone(again, elves don't have the darkest option), or lighter tan or whatever you prefer, Gondor goes the darkest for men, and I can't remember hobbit of dwarves.

But basically I'm asking, do you guys just forget about the ability to change the nationality(what area your race is from) or do you just have weird colour settings that don't let you see the actual color of things in game?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000002c9618/signature.png]Farimur[/charsig]

I think some people are forgetting that it not a completely open character base. The options are based on the books for the most part.

Zitat Zitat von OruiFarimur Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't know if some people just have weird colour setting on their computers or what, but I see a lot of people complaining about lack of red/orange hair and lack of dark skin colour...for example on the Man race, just change the nationality to Rohan or Dale and you can pick bright red hair or shocking orange hair, same goes for dwarves and hobbits (elves only have light reddish brown I believe), and change the nationality for men hobbits or dwarves and you can get a very african american looking skin tone(again, elves don't have the darkest option), or lighter tan or whatever you prefer, Gondor goes the darkest for men, and I can't remember hobbit of dwarves.

But basically I'm asking, do you guys just forget about the ability to change the nationality(what area your race is from) or do you just have weird colour settings that don't let you see the actual color of things in game?
    I answered to this question on a different threat & it was not a complain: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...acter-graphics
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth