Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 1 von 3 1 2 3 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 52

Plankster: Who what where and why.

So my children of the moors, there has been much speculation to who i am, where i come from and what gender i am.

This thread is to put an end to speculation because i am indeed the god of the moors. I come from the lands where the grass is greener and the lights are brighter.
    You don't believe me, people guess my 'main' when no such thing exists.

I am indeed who i say i am. I am the turn of the tide for all creeps of Middle Earth.

This video marks the time where i changed, not only in sight but deep inside. I am a new man, a special kind of hope bringer and death dealer.

Yes, i am the plank master. Plankster son of planker son of flanker.

Do not fear me as i do not fear you. I have come to welcome all personalities into my fold, even those who oppose me, disrespect me and repeatedly tell me "Welcome to ignore "£$"$£$"

The Fancy Lads have arrived, no longer shall creeps doubt their abilities, we bring guns, the ladies and good times so lock up your daughters, lock up your wives, lock up your back door and run for your lives.

Any questions? No, well i have one. Why are there so many 'Gratz' posts on this? This forum looks terrible! Shape up maggots, i do not operate in such filth.

Kind Regards,

The Plank Master
    Plankster son of Planker son of Flanker

You sure you have what it takes to be a nimrod?

lol not sure if your claims of changing creepside are serious or not but hey bring it man All im gonna say is a lot have come and gone and many have tried before you with more numbers. This server does need more creeps and I need more targets so welcome to our bipolar server.
    Sicoreth -r12 cappy Scarbarothe suicidal r8 ba
    The Fallen/Bad Kids

why do you have so many redundant pots on your quickbars?
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Not redundant my love. We can only do what we wish with them in the time that is given to us.

[center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Zitat Zitat von Planker Beitrag anzeigen
    Not redundant my love. We can only do what we wish with them in the time that is given to us.
    sounds redundant.
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

You may see me as whom you wish my children but in the end i shall rise and rule. Where my new name came from i do not know but i shall receive it like a gift from my newly beloved friends!

I thought Landroval and Laurelin were the RP servers........
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Zitat Zitat von Gladgilrian Beitrag anzeigen
    It sounds just like him.

More at peace though.
    Freeps :LVL 95 Travorn R11 Hunter, Tragan R5 Guard, Moghra R6 Mini, Battman R6 Burg, Zathelionn R6 Cappy, Travii R5 Warden - Horizon

Creeps : Clintwestwood R9 BA, Tuggerbask R8 Warg, Wargasm R6 WL- The AAC/ Table Smashers

Roleplaying is for those who pretend. I my friend do not pretend. I am one with myself and do not seek to impress those who pretend to someone else.

I am here to bring joy and courage to those around me. If that joy comes from naming me as players you once knew, so be it as i have many names in many servers in many accounts my sons. a new name brings a new life within me that i explore shall explore in my dreams.

Do not be frightened. I noticed many people reacting in a defensive manner around me as if i wish to strike them. I am not here to harm you
    my children, i try to help you.

"I am not here to harm you
    my children, i try to help you."

Ive noticed you helped me get quite a bit of renown when I see you thanks for that lol
    The Fallen/Bad Kids

Well, doesn't look like I'm missing much.

Off-topic: Hello!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

At last, the prophecy is nigh. Nimrodels Next Great Creepside Raidleader has descended.
    Xalgar, Xalterra, Xaltemis, Xaldo, Armoured, Oldhag
    Glurrg, Gluurg, Commendationz, Manchops, Mothnon
    [IMG]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/10817375250lotro_lotro26.png[/IMG]

I think its MommyDearest O.o

Though does also sound like Kalioth...hmmm

the nextgen of grima?
    [center][color=blue]Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade[/color][/center]
    [center][color=green]Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis [/color][/center]

[center][color=gold] "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"[/color][/center]

Zitat Zitat von Sic1 Beitrag anzeigen
    "I am not here to harm you
    my children, i try to help you."

Ive noticed you helped me get quite a bit of renown when I see you thanks for that lol
    I hope you appreciate me not cowering away from battles. I'd rather attempt to save my friends other than save my meaningless rating. I've seen too much cowards on both sides of this game.

I've seen creeps flee from keeps when freeps appear, after the creep(s) flee the freeps are defeated or take the keep due to everyone concerned about their rating. I've seen freeps let their allies die in the middle of a battle to attempt to save themselves and most of the time does not work. I am not suggesting everyone suicide. I suggest that both sides analyze the situation or their friendships before running like a flock of tamed rats being hunted by the man himself. We are meant to be men, not boys!

WulfgarsFather, maybe one day you shall see me lead a raid however it shall not contain those i have seen flee from battle or refuse the advice that my comrades and I give out. The amount of people that have NOT ignored me won't be able to fill a raid.

'Welcome to Ignore' How original my friends, if you do not wish to treat with me, why announce it to the public? The amount of times that pops up fills up the chat box more than i do. Also, don't lie about me being on ignore. If you cannot live without me, i understand! /tell plankster and we can have a discussion on your feelings. Not only am i a master of life and death but i also have experience with teenage tantrums... Don't ask why.

I hope you appreciate me not cowering away from battles. I'd rather attempt to save my friends other than save my meaningless rating. I've seen too much cowards on both sides of this game.

I've seen creeps flee from keeps when freeps appear, after the creep(s) flee the freeps are defeated or take the keep due to everyone concerned about their rating. I've seen freeps let their allies die in the middle of a battle to attempt to save themselves and most of the time does not work. I am not suggesting everyone suicide. I suggest that both sides analyze the situation or their friendships before running like a flock of tamed rats being hunted by the man himself. We are meant to be men, not boys!

WulfgarsFather, maybe one day you shall see me lead a raid however it shall not contain those i have seen flee from battle or refuse the advice that my comrades and I give out. The amount of people that have NOT ignored me won't be able to fill a raid.

'Welcome to Ignore' How original my friends, if you do not wish to treat with me, why announce it to the public? The amount of times that pops up fills up the chat box more than i do. Also, don't lie about me being on ignore. If you cannot live without me, i understand! /tell plankster and we can have a discussion on your feelings. Not only am i a master of life and death but i also have experience with teenage tantrums... Don't ask why.
    "A moth ate a word. To me it seemed, A marvelous thing when I learned the wonder
    That a worm had swallowed, in darkness stolen, The song of man, his glorious sayings,
    A great man's strength; and the thieving guest, Was no whit the wiser for the words it ate."

soon......
    Xalgar, Xalterra, Xaltemis, Xaldo, Armoured, Oldhag
    Glurrg, Gluurg, Commendationz, Manchops, Mothnon
    [IMG]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/10817375250lotro_lotro26.png[/IMG]

I am no thief of words, nor song, nor sayings. I am only a shield. A lonely wanderer, wounded with iron, I am smitten with war-blades, sated with strife,
    Worn with the sword-edge. I have seen many battles, Much hazardous fighting.

I am the Protector of the Creeps without hope of comforts. I help in the carnage of war before I perish and fall in the fighting of men.

I am no thief of words, nor song, nor sayings. I am only a shield. A lonely wanderer, wounded with iron, I am smitten with war-blades, sated with strife,
    Worn with the sword-edge. I have seen many battles, Much hazardous fighting.

I am the Protector of the Creeps without hope of comforts. I help in the carnage of war before I perish and fall in the fighting of men.
    WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?? Google it that kinda gibberish reminds me of your sermons lol
    The Fallen/Bad Kids

I am not interested in your favourite trashy music my son. Stop trying to force it on those who do not wish to share your taste.

I am not interested in your favourite trashy music my son. Stop trying to force it on those who do not wish to share your taste.
    lol you missed the point for someone who styles himself as eloquent you're not very bright are you.
    The Fallen/Bad Kids

A friendly reminder......

The role-play server is that way -------->
    [center][color=blue]Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade[/color][/center]
    [center][color=green]Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis [/color][/center]

[center][color=gold] "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"[/color][/center]

No Sic1 my son, i seen what you tried to accomplish but sadly it was not effective, just like most of your efforts in this world.

Bonescraper, are you new here? The only role i am playing is myself.

[QUOTE=Planker;6969240]No Sic1 my son, i seen what you tried to accomplish but sadly it was not effective, just like most of your efforts in this world.

lol you're funny but cant you come up with anything better? Thought I could start something here but all you've done is disappoint.
    The Fallen/Bad Kids

Bonescraper, are you new here? The only role i am playing is myself.
    role playing with yourself just screams lonely, and a bit creepy.

Zitat Zitat von spelunker Beitrag anzeigen
    role playing with yourself just screams lonely, and a bit creepy.
    Talk about reading comprehension difficulties...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Seite 1 von 3 1 2 3 LetzteLetzte