Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Lothlorien Cosmetic's

Just going through the area again, and I noticed that there were 2 barter options (at Cerin Amroth) for a dress + tunic/pants, both labelled as lothlorien clothing. Are there any other lorien cosmetic's I should look out for, or are those 2 the only pieces available?

Cosmetic Items from Lothlorien:

Quiver of Caras Caladhon http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...Caras_Galadhon
    Lorien Fancy Robe http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...ien_Fancy_Robe
    Long-sleeved Lorien Tunic & Pants http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...unic_and_Pants

That's it I'm afraid
    COSMETIC LOTRO

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

Lightbulb

Those are all the outfit pieces. There are also, some Lothlorien only armour patterns that are on the Lothlorien raid sets & Lothlorien crafted sets.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Zitat Zitat von YamydeAragon Beitrag anzeigen
    Those are all the outfit pieces. There are also, some Lothlorien only armour patterns that are on the Lothlorien raid sets & Lothlorien crafted sets.
    By craft sets, you mean the extra supreme level guild recipes (L60) that you have to purchase via the vendor in the vineyard? The problem I have with that is that I would need to level up a Metal-smith and a Tailor to the point where I can gain access to the entirety of Lorien, and that the scrolls are gated to the profession you've chosen.

Also (if you don't mind me asking) isn't there a way you can view Armour pieces without actually purchasing/equipping them? I say that because I doubt I'd be able to do DN, but I wouldn't mind seeing what they (raid sets) look like.

Zitat Zitat von Drammall Beitrag anzeigen
    Also (if you don't mind me asking) isn't there a way you can view Armour pieces without actually purchasing/equipping them? I say that because I doubt I'd be able to do DN, but I wouldn't mind seeing what they (raid sets) look like.
    Can't you just walk up to the traders and click on the pieces to see them in the wardrobe? Find the traders in Echad Andestel in Nanduhirion, just before Nimrodeliant, and have fun?
    [center]Jestem tym, czym jestem.[/center]

the traders in Echad Andestel have the purple raid set, for the actual Dar Naburgud set, look for your class trainer in Telain Galadhrim at Caras Galadhon, ctrl + left click to preview the set for your class.

you can also preview all armour sets by looking at Darzil's armour guide

http://lotro.northshield.co.uk/Sets/Sets.htm
    Geändert von miriadel (12.10.2013 um 13:17 Uhr)

Wandering Around Arda
    my Lotro blog :)

By craft sets, you mean the extra supreme level guild recipes (L60) that you have to purchase via the vendor in the vineyard?
    The vinyard vendor has guild versions for coin, but the barterers in Caras Galadhon (tailor, woodworker) or at the docks (metalsmith, scholar, weaponsmith, jeweller, farmer, cook) have non-guild recipes for silver branches.

The non-guild armor/weapon/jewellry recipes are non-binding (instruments, decorations, and consumables recipes are still BoA). You could grind up branches on your main character, barter for the armor recipes you want, and send them to your metalsmith to learn both metalsmith and tailor recipes that way. You'd still need Friend standing with the Galadhrim for your metalsmith to learn them, and it would require grinding more rep items for the non-guild recipes you'd need, but one character could accomplish it.

isn't there a way you can view Armour pieces without actually purchasing/equipping them?
    Ctrl-Left-Click on an item will open the Dressing Room panel and let you preview the item's cosmetics (if any) with the rest of your current outfit. You can preview dye color changes as well. This will work on item icons in your wardrobe, on another character's inspection panel, in recipes in the crafting panel, and on item links in chat windows.

(Unfortunately, you cannot do this with a recipe in a barterer's window; you'll have to buy the recipe and learn it, or get someone who knows it to post an item link in chat.)

There are a few lotro cosmetic sites around that might have screenshots of the items you can see outside the game. Google around, or maybe someone knowledgeable about such sites will provide a link here.
    Join the LotRO Volunteer QA Team!
    Use the [url="http://lotrobugs.turbine.com"][color=red]bug reporting tool[/color][/url] or type /bug in-game!*
    [SIZE=1]*no rants please[/size]

@Miri+Banjo: Thanks for the info!