Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Oops we did it again!

One more time thanks alot for all the people that endured 36 minutes of no stop suffering! 36 minutes without a single mistake!

Raid Leader: Utleth playing Allais
    Faveer played by Shae
    Favir
    Perry
    Asdary
    Bladzer
    Tragorn played by Travorn
    Jacco
    Luthi
    Austindar
    Galahn
    Iomsen played by Nim

WE got it once we Got it twice! Erebor T2 Challenge is on farming mode! WE GOT THIS!

Link to image: http://s2.postimg.org/8kb088p54/Screen_Shot00269.jpg

Geändert von Utleth (05.10.2013 um 17:30 Uhr)

Awesome group, there is a reason why no one else has gotten this it is a crazy intense fight!

Good work all
    Freeps :LVL 95 Travorn R11 Hunter, Tragan R5 Guard, Moghra R6 Mini, Battman R6 Burg, Zathelionn R6 Cappy, Travii R5 Warden - Horizon

Creeps : Clintwestwood R9 BA, Tuggerbask R8 Warg, Wargasm R6 WL- The AAC/ Table Smashers

Zitat Zitat von trav1994 Beitrag anzeigen
    Awesome group, there is a reason why no one else has gotten this it is a crazy intense fight!

Good work all
    Or, mainly everyone just stopped caring about this expansions weak excuse for raid content that really had no relevance to the whole of what was the theme of this expansion... um... ROHAN!!! NOT some future setting of when the ring has already been destroyed and your breaking the remaining forces that stand against the free peoples.
    Willdin (Burg) Lvl 85, Ashaburn (Guard) Lvl 85, Bendderr (Champion) Lvl 85, Adanarr (Captain) Lvl 85

I totally agree that raiding is dead in this game once HD comes out(I'd even argue RoR started it), unless of course somthing major changes(which I HIGHLY doubt).You do have a point that this group wasn't one filled with people that werearound since the old days. I will say that it might not be the same as taking down the balrog in rift at level, or LT hm before they changed it, the challenge was still there.

At this pace we'll be bragging about how epic we are at telling npcs to do things for us haha.
    Freeps :LVL 95 Travorn R11 Hunter, Tragan R5 Guard, Moghra R6 Mini, Battman R6 Burg, Zathelionn R6 Cappy, Travii R5 Warden - Horizon

Creeps : Clintwestwood R9 BA, Tuggerbask R8 Warg, Wargasm R6 WL- The AAC/ Table Smashers

At this pace picking up pig poop will be the high water mark in LOTRO.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]