Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

The matter of NPC envy

So I'm really a cosmetics beginner.

A lot of the time I feel I'm less well dressed than some of the NPCs I come across.

In fact, throughout the game, NPCs have been feeling sorry for me and offering bits of clothing.

Does anyone else ever look at an NPC out in the wild or in a town and want what they are wearing?
    (that is, I don't mean the mannequins.)

Are there any self-help groups for this?

I don't know if I've ever felt this way.

Oh thanks for that!

I thought there might be something somewhere, but, without my knowing it, my forum preferences at the bottom of the page were set to only show the last 75 days of threads lol

I want every dress available on every NPC in Rohan and Wildermore. All of them. The NPC outfits are really the only thing I like about those regions, yet they are the one thing I can't have!

And there are so many lovely Elf NPC dresses that I'd love to have. I suppose I understand why I can't have Galadriel's closet, but a girl can dream...

I understand how you feel. I love the hairstyles on the rohan women so much XD I totally wish we could have access to those!!! XD and those dresses XD I dont even like dresses but I would put those on my toons anyway XD

So much agrees. I will never put a dress in real life becasue the unforgivable weather of my place. But i find them really prety & i will put them on my toons any time. Going with what they say on RoI promo pre release, i think that the devs may have plans to make those NPC model & outfits available to players some day.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth