Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 4 von 5 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 76 bis 100 von 104
    Sapience ist offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Just confirmed this is fixed in our next patch. Which I have a meeting about in 52 minutes. After that I'll be able to tell you when it is (likely next week).

Zitat Zitat von Sapience Beitrag anzeigen
    Just confirmed this is fixed in our next patch. Which I have a meeting about in 52 minutes. After that I'll be able to tell you when it is (likely next week).
    Hobbit hug for you!

This is all I think most people were asking for is some sort of response from Turbine.

Thank you for filling us in. You're simply the best!
    Zoofro Fireloins - Level 85 Dwarf Hunter (Active) - Landroval
    Zoofro Healfro - Level 64 Dwarf Runekeeper (Inactive) - Brandywine

Thank you for communicating that, very much appreciated.

Awesome-sauce. Thanks!
    Viniel, 105 Minstrel -- (and others)

Thanks for the update. So I guess our hardware / IC / drivers aren't to blame after all ...

Update 11.5 is going to be this Monday and it includes a fix for this. Official notice will go up tomorrow afternoon.

Update 11.5 is going to be this Monday and it includes a fix for this. Official notice will go up tomorrow afternoon.
    Awesome! Thanks for the heads up Sapience, this bug is really anoying me now (though it was cool to stand on Durin's Expanse or w/e it's called with no bridge)

anything else going in this patch we should be aware of

Zitat Zitat von Stephen1981 Beitrag anzeigen
    anything else going in this patch we should be aware of
    Two other bug fixes. It's very small. One of them will hopefully decrease the initial character load times for some people.
    Geändert von Sapience (10.10.2013 um 18:11 Uhr)

Two other bug fixes. It's very small. One of them will hopefully increase the initial character load times for some people.
    Why hopefully increase? You should be trying to decrease load times...

Zitat Zitat von Coxis Beitrag anzeigen
    Why hopefully increase? You should be trying to decrease load times...
    Perhaps a missing word such as 'allowed': increase 'allowed' load times; As in the threshold. Some of us time out while logging in to certain max level characters. We will see Monday. I can't imagine Turbine intentionally adding a performance reducer without a reason, and to slip it into an interim patch like this so close to the expansion suggests they expect it to have a noticeable impact.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Two other bug fixes. It's very small. One of them will hopefully increase the initial character load times for some people.
    I'm guessing you meant decrease load time, not increase it... At least I hope that is the case.

If it is supposed to make it take longer to log in, could you share the reasoning behind the change? It takes me long enough to log in on my main currently.
    Originally Posted by Damian6988
    That is not unlike drinking a pot of coffee and taking a Valium.
    "I want to stay up and get more work done, but I don't want to remember any of it."

Yes it was supposed to be decrease. This is why I shouldn't post any comments about patch notes until I've fully edited them all and certainly not while trying to type two things at once.

Yes it was supposed to be decrease. This is why I shouldn't post any comments about patch notes until I've fully edited them all and certainly not while trying to type two things at once.
    i'lll take credit on this i can take the blame i asked i figure i knew what u meant though decrease

Awesome! Thank you very much for the response, and the good news that this is being fixed

Two other bug fixes. It's very small. One of them will hopefully decrease the initial character load times for some people.
    Any patch updates with the lag players are experiencing with the Flight Raid

Here is the link:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...2CM-Flight-Lag

Many players want to finish up their deeds, etc before expansion comes out.

Zitat Zitat von mmogaming Beitrag anzeigen
    Any patch updates with the lag players are experiencing with the Flight Raid

Here is the link:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...2CM-Flight-Lag

Many players want to finish up their deeds, etc before expansion comes out.
    As it's a symptom, not a cuase I'd probably guess no. However, there are performance adjustments and enhancements in nearly every update since update 11, so while not explicitly called out it's possible some of those may help.

As it's a symptom, not a cuase I'd probably guess no. However, there are performance adjustments and enhancements in nearly every update since update 11, so while not explicitly called out it's possible some of those may help.
    Thank you for the reply. I hoping there will be some improvement and raid teams can finish up the deeds, etc.

Just confirmed this is fixed in our next patch. (etc...)
    Fantastic! Thank you very much for addressing this issue.
    Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar, tenn’ Ambar-metta!

Yay this is good news! I mean for me a 3 minute load screen on my captain (no one else though, weird) is not fun when trying to log onto her.

Thanks for the good news

Zitat Zitat von sapience Beitrag anzeigen
    just confirmed this is fixed in our next patch. Which i have a meeting about in 52 minutes. After that i'll be able to tell you when it is (likely next week).

hip hip hooray.......
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000339569/01003/signature.png]Sanbor[/charsig]

Reducing character loading times...wow, you are telling us Turbine is fixing long existing problems in the middle of the hot phase of an expansion release?
    I'm mildly impressed...and am really looking forward to monday then
    PyLotRO with Python 3.x support and bugfixes: [url]https://github.com/Lynx3d/pylotro[/url]

Thanks, my head hurts already from bumbing into all those trees and rocks.

Seite 4 von 5 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 LetzteLetzte