Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Looking for companions and those who VOICE chat

Hi I am a Brit living in NYC and am looking for a cool LOTRO in-game Guild or group of RPers (or non RPers) that like to Voice Chat? Preferably a RP group but I'm open. Please send details of Guild name (how I join, if you'll have me) and preferred voice program and server ... I am easy going and just like to meet others in this game for any and all types of RP. I am an adult professional. Many thanks and I look forward to meeting you! BTW is this game fun? I have played SWTOR and Dragon Age 2-3 and the like. Looking for cool RP community and didn't readily see it on SWTOR. Cheers! PJ

I didn't even know that LOTRO had a voice chat option. Now I'm curious as to how that would work. Would the voice chat be used for character dialogue, or would it be for OOC chit chat? It might make things a bit complicated if someone were playing the role of someone in the opposing gender.

I do have a mic and I wouldn't mind role playing with you- though I haven't really joined any groups so far. I'm not sure if I will. I kind of like the chance meetings and the quiet breaks between them. ^-^

Zitat Zitat von Pettywood Beitrag anzeigen
    I didn't even know that LOTRO had a voice chat option. Now I'm curious as to how that would work. Would the voice chat be used for character dialogue, or would it be for OOC chit chat?
    In game voice chat is limited to fellowship/raid parties. To chat with others, you'd have to use an external program.

Voice chat is disabled by default. You have to go into your Options panel, Audio tab and check the Voice enabled box.
    You can tell who does or doesn't have voice chat enabled by whether or not they have the green voice chat icon to the left of their name when you target them or they're on your fellowship vitals window.