Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 12 von 12
    Land of Entrapment (come on vacation, leave on probation)

Cool Store page ad says it's available, but...

The store page says the steed of Dagorlad is available thru today. I have been checking fairly frequently but it never appears for sale (What's up w/ that?). That's my 2nd favorite non-class steed after Victory and I wants it. My LM is totally rockin' the orange trousseau and needs that steed to complete the ensemble.
    OMG! Look what this game's done to me. A grown man bummed out because he can't complete his outfit in playing dress-up. Somebody please SHOOT ME!!!!
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." -C. S. Lewis-

Zitat Zitat von Duathrandir Beitrag anzeigen
    OMG! Look what this game's done to me. A grown man bummed out because he can't complete his outfit in playing dress-up. Somebody please SHOOT ME!!!!
    I hear ya! That's about the only mount I'd be willing to shell out real money on too!

Zitat Zitat von Duathrandir Beitrag anzeigen
    *Shoots Duathrandir*

It was a mercy killing, trust me!
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Zitat Zitat von WBS Beitrag anzeigen
    *Shoots Duathrandir*

It was a mercy killing, trust me!
    Bless you.
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." -C. S. Lewis-

Thumbs down

So this month the store page says obsidian steed is available, but just as with the steed of Dagorlad, it is not. Seriously, why offer things then not deliver? Have you people at turbine got nobody on staff with any knowledge of marketing? Marketing 101; if you're going to advertise that you are offering a product, or virtual product, (I mean all it takes is keystrokes and you get real money) actually have that product available to your potential customers. It's really a very simple concept. Now I fully expect to get flamed by the turbine minions who troll the forums just to defend their lords and masters at turbine, so have at it. Since I have directed my comments at no one in particular, I do not expect to be accused of another bovine-excrement charge of violating community guidelines, though the lack of such an expectation may well be me being naive.

Odd. Are you sure you don't have the steeds already? Sorry, had to ask.

I'm not in game at the moment and never purchase store steeds so I have no idea if they show for me. When I get in game later I'll take a look.

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

I've seen steeds end up in a different section of the Store than where I expected to see them, specifically in "Time Limited" or "Featured Items" instead of "Mounts -> Store Exclusives". Things like this shouldn't happen, but sometimes they do.

Have you tried searching by item name? "Obsidian" should be a good start.

Or else travel to Bree-Town and visit Lalia's Market. I was there the other day to get a good look at the Bone Set in their horse section (towards the back end when you enter from the place with the Boar Fountain on it). There was an Obsidian Steed displayed there as well; I remember moving around it to get a better idea of how the "wings" and the head-piece would look like if I were to use this steed myself. So I'd say, go to Lalia's and right-click the Obsidian Steed they have on display there. That should open your Store window at exactly the right offer so you can buy the Obsidian Steed.

Cool

Zitat Zitat von Anyelir Beitrag anzeigen
    I've seen steeds end up in a different section of the Store than where I expected to see them, specifically in "Time Limited" or "Featured Items" instead of "Mounts -> Store Exclusives". Things like this shouldn't happen, but sometimes they do.

Have you tried searching by item name? "Obsidian" should be a good start.

Or else travel to Bree-Town and visit Lalia's Market. I was there the other day to get a good look at the Bone Set in their horse section (towards the back end when you enter from the place with the Boar Fountain on it). There was an Obsidian Steed displayed there as well; I remember moving around it to get a better idea of how the "wings" and the head-piece would look like if I were to use this steed myself. So I'd say, go to Lalia's and right-click the Obsidian Steed they have on display there. That should open your Store window at exactly the right offer so you can buy the Obsidian Steed.
    Never bought either when they were offered before and was looking forward to having another shot at getting them. Also I checked other areas of the store and nothing. Never thought about the market in Bree. I'll try that now. Good tip, thanks.

Cool

Zitat Zitat von Anyelir Beitrag anzeigen
    ...travel to Bree-Town and visit Lalia's Market. I was there the other day to get a good look at the Bone Set in their horse section (towards the back end when you enter from the place with the Boar Fountain on it). There was an Obsidian Steed displayed there as well; I remember moving around it to get a better idea of how the "wings" and the head-piece would look like if I were to use this steed myself. So I'd say, go to Lalia's and right-click the Obsidian Steed they have on display there. That should open your Store window at exactly the right offer so you can buy the Obsidian Steed.
    That did indeed work. Thanks so much. Now that I know that works I just have to wait until they decide to offer steed of Dagorlad again. Again, your assistance is most deeply appreciated.

I didn't even realise that there were mounts for sale there; I'd never been further than where Lalia herself is to check the price of the "Return to" skill she sells.

I've learned a useful piece of information from this topic, thank you, Anyelir.

Hi Everyone,

The Obsidian Steed is, in fact, active on the store.
    It apparently didn't want to sit still for us and wondered away from the category.
    You can now find it under: Travel & Housing > Mounts > Store Exclusives

Zitat Zitat von QuartermasterU Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Everyone,

The Obsidian Steed is, in fact, active on the store.
    It apparently didn't want to sit still for us and wondered away from the category.
    You can now find it under: Travel & Housing > Mounts > Store Exclusives
    Excellent. thanks so much for rounding it up. Maybe if you hobble it or tether it securely it'll stay put this time.