Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 40

Thema: Transfers?

Transfers?

If there was an influx of freeps, lets say an additional 6, how would the action cope?
    These would be 6 high-ranked freeps, the lowest being perhaps r7 to the highest being r12, almost r13 and all of these freeps know their class. So i'm asking what would the action be like if all of these freeps transfered?

-Would it be freep dominated?
    -Would people switch over to creeps to make fair fights?
    -Would the action slowly start to die?

With those thoughts it mind, what is the action like currently, i'm well aware that Withywindle isnt the most lively server, but i'd like to get an idea of when things happen and what the action is like in the mornings, afternoon and the evening.

On the other side of the coin, what if a couple of high ranked reavers transfered, would it then be the exact opposite of what was described above?

I look forward to your answers, and hope that this will encourage the correct decision.

- Aruaka

Hey

At the current stage of withy's pvmp creeps are outnumbered maybe 70-75% of the days..We have a lot of ranked creeps who are inactive atm though and probably will come back when HD comes out or eariler who knows..Creeps imo at least miss a couple of ranked players that can make the difference..

Withy doesnt have the perma big raids..At the night for example most lickely you ll find 1-2-3-4 freep groups/raids(depends the day) running around..Creeps will be in 1 or 2 raids depends the ppl who are online that hour..As for the other hours of the day in the morning its kinda quiet same as in almost all other servers i guess and later some small scalled action until the night..

And to anwear your questions if 6 freep good players come until HD comes out probably it will be slightly 1 sided(not 100% sure though cause as i told you eariler you never know when the rest withy's creeps will become active)...If 6 ranked reavers will come i dont think it will be 1sided..Also sideswitching to help the weaker side happens in this server..And action starting to die..Nope

Oh and if you like spars or 50vs50 a lot dont come to withy :P ..Spars happen but not so often..They tend to happen when there is no action though so we have something to do until action starts again..
    Geändert von Aelarare (30.09.2013 um 03:35 Uhr)
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Zitat Zitat von iano12 Beitrag anzeigen
    If there was an influx of freeps, lets say an additional 6, how would the action cope?
    These would be 6 high-ranked freeps, the lowest being perhaps r7 to the highest being r12, almost r13 and all of these freeps know their class. So i'm asking what would the action be like if all of these freeps transfered?

With those thoughts it mind, what is the action like currently, i'm well aware that Withywindle isnt the most lively server, but i'd like to get an idea of when things happen and what the action is like in the mornings, afternoon and the evening.

On the other side of the coin, what if a couple of high ranked reavers transfered, would it then be the exact opposite of what was described above?

I look forward to your answers, and hope that this will encourage the correct decision.

- Aruaka

A few more freeps will most prolly be good when HD hits. At the current state its hard to tell what would happen.
    People from both sides are sometimes not here, which makes it difficult for the raid leaders to bring together a strong team.
    You already said yourself we are a smaller community then Snowi. 6 higher ranked people missing already changes the whole balance.

I would suggest you guys, to make the effort and level to 10 and to talk with people from both sides ingame, maybe check action at a few evenings with an MP and base your decision on that.

I would suggest you to talk with Beoluk, Ceonor, Kamolas or Akkrogash on creep side or with Haras, Melrean or myself on freep side for further info. It's way better if you can ask precisely and directly as via forums.

I wish you guys all the best and maybe we see eachother on our server at some point! ;-)

Cheers Leisch

From creep point of view- that wouldn't help at all.

Action is pretty onesided as it is right now, imagine it with more highrankers. Many and many more new "globallff" freeps are showing up and creeps get outnumbered easily.
    And when this happens all who are willing to switch to creep from my point of view are Swiss,Roots and Mel.

The high ranked reavers would help alot more.

But if you have some solo players on stock- bring em here
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

- Aruaka
    Nice that u are interested about our server's pvp and even more nice that u are interested which side needs more help so as not to destroy the balance..

At current time although creep side got a new decent tribe from transfer, I think creep community needs extra help when there are many freeps/creeps online

Although after HD release I m sure that many freeps will stop to come on moors since they get top gear again and pvp balance is going to change..

Best think u can do is to start a creep toon to see how server's pvp works and if u like it after HD u can estimate yourselves which side will need more help..

Experienced players are always welcome in any side because history has shown GOOD PLAYERS = GOOD PVP

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

My friendly suggestion would be... Wait for HD.

Usually this server has more pvp on forums then ingame :P, though there can be some good action from time to time. Common thing these days are freeps entering moors in groups, leading to some farming at the start. After that if there are creeps around they sometimes will group up, but more times QQ will start and some will leave. That leads to farming of lowranks that want to play.

Quality of pvp is very low, aka you wont find epic players that kick ### solo. Player skills are very low.

I think that first days of HD will make moors pretty empty here. Gearing on our server can be harder since people do sammy only XD
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Zitat Zitat von Leisch Beitrag anzeigen
    I would suggest you to talk with Beoluk, Ceonor, Kamolas or Akkrogash on creep side or with Haras, Melrean or myself on freep side for further info. It's way better if you can ask precisely and directly as via forums.
    Lei you make me lol each day more and more. You seriously see these 3 freeps as the only important ones on Withy? I couldn't care less if you pointed me specifically out..but seriously there are freeps who done a lot more for Withy's pvp than some of the above mentioned. No offence to Mel and Haras who i have a lot of respect for..but there are other freeps who knows a lot more about Withy's pvp in comparison to you for example who has been playing on Withy's moors for 3months or so?..solo cappy ye it can be done ask Patruxe. No hard feelings!

#Auruka..atm more freeps won't be healthy for Withy's pvp imo, but anything can change at any moment as we know of some high ranked creeps being on holiday atm..Like the others said create a creep on Withy and check the action for yourself.
    Geändert von Fenila (30.09.2013 um 08:01 Uhr)
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

[QUOTE=Fenila;6941612]solo cappy ye it can be done ask Patruxe.

In my eyes Pat is the best cappy on Withy.

Respect
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Zitat Zitat von Fenila Beitrag anzeigen
    Lei you make me lol each day more and more. You seriously see these 3 freeps as the only important ones on Withy? I couldn't care less if you pointed me specifically out..but seriously there are freeps who done a lot more for Withy's pvp than some of the above mentioned. No offence to Mel and Haras who i have a lot of respect for..but there are other freeps who knows a lot more about Withy's pvp in comparison to you for example who has been playing on Withy for 3months or so?..solo cappy ye it can be done ask Patruxe. No hard feelings!

Very pity, but that is afterall your choice.

I mentioned 3 examples of people that I know will help them. If they are not good enough for you, give your own examples and leave your sad comments in some other topic or to yourself.

Have fun.

Cheers Leisch

Very pity, but that is afterall your choice.

I mentioned 3 examples of people that I know will help them. If they are not good enough for you, give your own examples and leave your sad comments in some other topic or to yourself.

Have fun.

Cheers Leisch
    Relax leis relax..She just told you that its kinda strange to mention yourself that is playing in this server for 3 months and ofc you dont know how it was on withy before this..For example you dont know withy's best period in this expansion that was 5-6 months before..So ye you get her point now ..Feni doesnt make sad comments for no reason trust me
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

before you take your choise,log and play a creep class ,for about a week,to see how is the action on this server.you can read old post too if you want,you can see and understand many things too from there.
    Krom Of MELLOWS

Zitat Zitat von Aelarare Beitrag anzeigen
    Relax leis relax..She just told you that its kinda strange to mention yourself that is playing in this server for 3 months and ofc you dont know how it was on withy before this..For example you dont know withy's best period in this expansion that was 5-6 months before..So ye you get her point now ..Feni doesnt make sad comments for no reason trust me

The Poster of this topic couldn't care less about the past. He is interested in the PvP right now and in the future.

So, I do not. I pointed out freeps that dedicate their time into PvP right now. People that actually communicate with their faction and don't try to play their own game. Haras representing the old gang, Melrean representing BoF and me representing DoH. I prolly forgot Bestone for the Dunedains, sorry Besti...

Also I haven't seen Feni complaining about the creep choices I made. Weird, Beo and Ceo are here for what 2 months now? Leave your personal Vendetta in other topics, but I said that already.

Cheers Leisch

WW PvP is currently fine when it comes to size of the action. What these days spontaniously happen every other night, must have been organized via events some months ago. There is group vs group action throughout the day and even raid vs raid action in the evenings. But unfortunely the trend is that the bigger the action, the bigger the zerg. It almost everytime it ends up with annihilation of one of the sides... mostly creeps. I guess bringing your creeps here would help much. 6 extra freeps wouldnt make a crisis I guess, depends on your style of play. If you gonna join the big groups, it may be even more hopeless for creeps I guess. If you stay in a small group, you may even give creeps an alternative to fight the big raid and give them actually a chance of winning, but well, this usually doesnt work in practice :/.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

The Poster of this topic couldn't care less about the past. He is interested in the PvP right now and in the future.

So, I do not. I pointed out freeps that dedicate their time into PvP right now. People that actually communicate with their faction and don't try to play their own game. Haras representing the old gang, Melrean representing BoF and me representing DoH. I prolly forgot Bestone for the Dunedains, sorry Besti...

Also I haven't seen Feni complaining about the creep choices I made. Weird, Beo and Ceo are here for what 2 months now? Leave your personal Vendetta in other topics, but I said that already.

Cheers Leisch
    Dont think this is a personal Vendetta... i personal leave my smash talk to OOC were u clearly have access to it.
    Put some time into the tough u cannot associate yourself to some Names that are part of WW PvP for years and believe that u somehow decide how things are done. The reason u cant do that is becouse some ppl are here and are far more experienced that you, there for with less prob of making bad choices (aka ur gameplay).
    Another reason is that u have done nothing to WW PvP comunity, u are a provocative player and you will be reminded always for that and for Ezmoding... Now some ppl say we should learn to walk before we learn to run, M8 ur trying to sprint out there.
    Personaly i dont know Beo and Ceo they might be new to our server but they are not new to PvP
    Making someone Like Feni make a post like that should be a benchmark forsomething i cannot say here ( dont wanna be baned).

Ok on topic : Welcome to WW and i do believe that WW will need some freeps on start of HD
    make a creep and test the server til there :P

Cheers
    Nill
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Our friend has chosen to have a first sight of the situation on Withy pvp through foroums so he is asking ALL of us so as he can create first conclusions..

There is freep eye view, creep eye view and view from players who have played both sides (new/old ones on server)

As many views as better chance to have secure conclusions so I think the ''represent'' conversation doesn't really have any point..

Zitat Zitat von Fenila Beitrag anzeigen
    Lei you make me lol each day more and more. You seriously see these 3 freeps as the only important ones on Withy? I couldn't care less if you pointed me specifically out..but seriously there are freeps who done a lot more for Withy's pvp than some of the above mentioned. No offence to Mel and Haras who i have a lot of respect for..but there are other freeps who knows a lot more about Withy's pvp in comparison to you for example who has been playing on Withy's moors for 3months or so?..solo cappy ye it can be done ask Patruxe. No hard feelings!

#Auruka..atm more freeps won't be healthy for Withy's pvp imo, but anything can change at any moment as we know of some high ranked creeps being on holiday atm..Like the others said create a creep on Withy and check the action for yourself.
    Well, what do we know Feni, Leischo became a goer in the 'Moors during U10, so he must know better, right?

Back on topic, this server could always use new players, but currently even a half-blind(no offense towards handicaped people) person could tell that it is pretty one-sided in favour of freeps.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/kandalf3.png[/IMG]

Borgrimm, Lvl 85 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 82 RK(gimme back my 100% xp)

On both of these characters if i transfered them, i would be aiming to create better action on Withywindle, i'm not one for a full one sided-map. I'm aware action is far better if lug is red and tr is blue, at least on Snowbourn. Zergs dont help much either, if i ever raided it would be with the aim to stop being dominated so hard. So it would seem as if i may end up transfering my reaver and I know a friend who may follow. As for the suggestions of freeps and creeps, i appreciate them and i'll look into them, but i've heard of certain freep leaders and their domination tactics, so i'll have to see if we're on the same page. Yet I hope in some way i would be able to make WW a place to be thought of as somewhere with balanced pvp and a good place to transfer to regarding pvp, so...

I guess i'll have a look around on a freaver later on, named Mazrark.

1 Final question, i'm a bit of a sparring fanatic, do they happen often here?

Regards,

-Aru

On both of these characters if i transfered them, i would be aiming to create better action on Withywindle, i'm not one for a full one sided-map. I'm aware action is far better if lug is red and tr is blue, at least on Snowbourn. Zergs dont help much either, if i ever raided it would be with the aim to stop being dominated so hard. So it would seem as if i may end up transfering my reaver and I know a friend who may follow. As for the suggestions of freeps and creeps, i appreciate them and i'll look into them, but i've heard of certain freep leaders and their domination tactics, so i'll have to see if we're on the same page. Yet I hope in some way i would be able to make WW a place to be thought of as somewhere with balanced pvp and a good place to transfer to regarding pvp, so...

I guess i'll have a look around on a freaver later on, named Mazrark.

1 Final question, i'm a bit of a sparring fanatic, do they happen often here?

Regards,

-Aru
    You are very welcome.. Sometimes we have spars at LC3/GV stairs when there's no action (usually not at productive hours) although specific wargs don't respect them and gang breaking them..

During the day there are times that u can find soloers for 1v1 fights around the map too..

Zitat Zitat von Aelarare Beitrag anzeigen
    Little little Leis i told you to calm down didnt i ?? if you cant understand that by being here only 3 months you dont know a lot of ppl that are atm inactive mainly from creepside to mention it then something is wrong with you not with anyone else...Also i would suspect feni didnt talked about the creeps you mentioned because OBVIOUSLY she mains freep and she knows a lot more for this side(i know shocking xDD)...Enough with this bs..Topic is for something else not this discussion about various ppl's illusions..

See you in game..Imi
    Plz behave and apologize. Your post is is probably breaking the forum rules. Its using Master suppression techniques trying to ridicule Lei.

Zitat Zitat von GrassEater Beitrag anzeigen
    Plz behave and apologize. Your post is is probably breaking the forum rules. Its using Master suppression techniques trying to ridicule Lei.
    Ehm nope. I don't see any rule breaking.

Zitat Zitat von GrassEater Beitrag anzeigen
    He has nothing to apologize for. He pointed out obvious things.

People that started playing after U10 have no idea what fun fights are. Leischo is one of them. Cappy that doesnt do dmg (shield lol) spamheals with other healers in raid and moves 99% of the time in raids has no clue about pvp. Thats why when wierd thing happens and reaver finds him solo, he gets completely owned and he does 1k dmg on reaver. (Machete is one good player and we lol'd XD)

And no im not buying bs that cappy has no chance against reaver. L2P if you think that.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Zitat Zitat von Iluvatardd Beitrag anzeigen
    He has nothing to apologize for. He pointed out obvious things.

People that started playing after U10 have no idea what fun fights are. Leischo is one of them. Cappy that doesnt do dmg (shield lol) spamheals with other healers in raid and moves 99% of the time in raids has no clue about pvp. Thats why when wierd thing happens and reaver finds him solo, he gets completely owned and he does 1k dmg on reaver. (Machete is one good player and we lol'd XD)

And no im not buying bs that cappy has no chance against reaver. L2P if you think that.
    One thing I am a bit allergic to is when someone replies with something like: "In this fight x vs x that day u did lose"

It was the same thing when creeps argued vs haras: "At this fight this number of month ago you lost against this redrank spider"

1. Everyone have ups and downs so one fight is no tell. I some times run a round doing quest in raid gear while i am eating a pizza. So judging anything from one fight is impossible.

2. It doesn't matter at all who is bad or good at this game. And its very childish to even bring up it as a point against that person no matter if its true or not.

PS. Seams like i was correct in that the post i quoted was against guidelines.

Zitat Zitat von jivius Beitrag anzeigen
    You are very welcome.. Sometimes we have spars at LC3/GV stairs when there's no action (usually not at productive hours) although specific wargs don't respect them and gang breaking them..

During the day there are times that u can find soloers for 1v1 fights around the map too..
    Appreciated, seems the rest are busy with some pointless arguments

It may seem as well, that for now at least, me and a few friends could well be rolling some creeps here, so perhaps that'll boost the population of creep side a bit. be expecting us today, if not tomorrow

Sweet. Hope to see you soon again! :P

Sweet. Hope to see you soon again! :P
    Aye, and cheers for not facerolling me with that group you had :P

Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte