Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Exclamation Attention All New Evernight Players

Firstly, welcome to our server.

You will often read on these forums about the custom channel glff. This is just to warn you, the main channel for Evernight is GlobalLFF, not glff.
    To join this channel, you simply have to type "/joinchannel GlobalLFF" (without the quotes) into your chat box and press enter. Then type "/1" and press space to select the channel to type in it.

Similarly, there is the GlobalRookie channel, created specifically to help new players learn the game. To join this channel, follow the same steps as above, but use GlobalRookie instead of GlobalLFF.

If you get stuck, send me a message ingame to Anionwulf or Swiflo, or send me a PM on these forums.

Hope to see you around!
    [CENTER]Join GlobalLFF, the only way to bring the server together!

Vote for [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?161639-SUGGESTION-Housing-Redesign"]Adder's Housing Revamp[/URL] and [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?385713-Kinship-Revamp-Proposal"]Galuhad's Kinship Revamp[/URL]! Vote for progress![/CENTER]

Thanks RohirricCaptain,

It is good to know there are these channels for use. I played this game way back at release in Europe. Now i live in the US and looking for something new to play again.

I am not fully up on the terminology yet. Fellowship's? Are they the small groups for dungeons? What would a guild be called?
    Geändert von wonkeysmoker1 (15.10.2013 um 14:50 Uhr)

Fellowship is a group, often more then 1 person until 6.
    Guilds are called Kinship

Safe travels & good sunday \o/
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

Just a PS: Besides Global LFF, there's algo GlobalOOC and GlobalTrade.

Rucagorn, couldn't we have a sticky with all the global channels listed? How do we do that?
    The Champion of Eriador, Man-at-Arms Melvargil Eaglewing, Lord of the Ashen Wastes.

Portucale Electus, Evernight

Probably need create a new topic with the info and so and then request a gm to stick, not sure bud
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/