Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Post Captains: Is it worth Legendary training in which tree?

Hello
    Ive made a captain and are planning on levelling him to cap. But what tree should I trait and get the LT (Legendary Trait), I've seen that LoM is Tank, HoH is Healer and LtC is Support

Thank you
    -Angus

I've been having plenty of fun soloing a DPS with 5 red and 2 blue; Using the Master of War, IDoME, and the Fellowship-brother Legendary traits.

Zitat Zitat von HaleElven Beitrag anzeigen
    I've been having plenty of fun soloing a DPS with 5 red and 2 blue; Using the Master of War, IDoME, and the Fellowship-brother Legendary traits.
    What is this RED/BLUE/YELLOW stuff, I don't know much about traiting/raids because I usually equip virtues and class ones with what I think are good. so like for my Mini I trait Will, Vit, Tactical Mastery etc. and Improv. Raise the Spirit for epic heals. Yeh so I don't really know how to play cappys in raids but I think I would play him as a Healer or Tank because I know how to play Heal and I've played abit of Warden so I know tank

-Angus

Zitat Zitat von angus_hunter Beitrag anzeigen
    What is this RED/BLUE/YELLOW stuff,
    Red = DPS; Blue = Healer; Yellow = Tankish
    I don't know much about traiting/raids because I usually equip virtues and class ones with what I think are good.
    Just scroll over each stat on your character window, and it'll tell you how each stat affects that class. For Captain, Might affects Physical and Tactical Mastery, including Healing, though if you're going to want to try to be Tankish you should also invest in Vitality and other Morale boosting effects.
    I think I would play him as a Healer or Tank
    I wouldn't depend on a Captain being either main Healer or Tank, but they're more there to supplement them.

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Zitat Zitat von HaleElven Beitrag anzeigen
    Same thing here, really fun and really complex.
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Lead the Charge is going to be the most effective legendary trait for soloing, but you should try to earn all three.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!