Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

LI sparkly lightning effect.

Noticed today the sparkle wasn't there. If this was a fix in the past I didn't notice until now.......THANK YOU TURBINE! I appreciate you listening to the players and fixing this.

Lightbulb

Weapons legendaries & not legendary will show some sparkles or shine depending your graphic set ups. Only weapons of certain kind of dammage or with bonus against certain kind of monster will shine & only in the closeness to those monsters it affect. The color & strenght of the shine is relative to the kind of dammage & proximity to the mob. They can also shine with the use of specific skills. If you have that graphic set up dissable, your weapon have no special dammage, you are on a safe zone far away from any mob & not using any skill, is unlikely they will shine.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Zitat Zitat von YamydeAragon Beitrag anzeigen
    Weapons legendaries & not legendary will show some sparkles or shine depending your graphic set ups. Only weapons of certain kind of dammage or with bonus against certain kind of monster will shine & only in the closeness to those monsters it affect. The color & strenght of the shine is relative to the kind of dammage & proximity to the mob. They can also shine with the use of specific skills. If you have that graphic set up dissable, your weapon have no special dammage, you are on a safe zone far away from any mob & not using any skill, is unlikely they will shine.
    Been playing since Alpha2. I enjoy the lore friendly glow of the slayer weapons and the purple/green/red of beleriend/westernesse/ADM. LIs have always had that extra sparkly garbage to them to make them a bit more showy. This looked horrible. It was requested that this effect be removed numerous times but I didn't recall seeing it mentioned in any patch notes. I haven't seen it since I started playing a again few weeks ago. I hope this is an intended fix.

Lightbulb

Zitat Zitat von tomcat211 Beitrag anzeigen
    ...LIs have always had that extra sparkly garbage to them to make them a bit more showy. This looked horrible. It was requested that this effect be removed numerous times but I didn't recall seeing it mentioned in any patch notes. I haven't seen it since I started playing a again few weeks ago. I hope this is an intended fix.
    They added the option long ago to make the extra shine on legendaries optional. Go to the Option panel; Advance Graphics & play with those settings till you get the quantity of shine you wish. I prefer that extra shine, is like having a latern when hanging at Moria, quite usefull.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Nevermind the effect is still there, guess I just had a lucky log-in where it didn't work, and my weapon had a steel blade. BTW there is no weapon specific graphic options, just overall options for post processing, DX10, DX11, bloom. Perhaps turbine could add an LI effects option for the weapons?
    Geändert von tomcat211 (29.09.2013 um 15:56 Uhr)