Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Guild Wars 2: General Thread

Since I did not see a general Guild Wars 2 -thread in the list for a few pages down, I decided to make one.
    In this thread we discuss anything in general regarding Guild Wars 2. How you've been liking it so far, as it is now more than a year old, and how do you think the future goes for the game, ect.
    There is a trial weekend coming up, as told by a dev post on the official forums. So now you have a chance to try to game if you haven't already bought it.

That is it from me. Hopefully this thread will take a lift and maybe even get stickied so that we can have one, unified, thread for this game.
    Thank you.

-Kalle Virtanen

Zitat Zitat von grazyzerofun Beitrag anzeigen
    That is it from me. Hopefully this thread will take a lift and maybe even get stickied so that we can have one, unified, thread for this game.
    Thank you.
    I wouldn't count on it!

From the forum title;

Off Topic
    Just what the title says - this is the place to chat about things non-LOTRO or MMO related.
    [CENTER]Council Of The West On Snowbourn

Runesi lvl 100 Rune Keeper[/CENTER]

The last threads about The Old Republic and Guild Wars 2 got pretty nasty. Since then, threads about MMOs have been frowned on by the powers that be.

I would try it, but I'm done with MMOs. When LOTRO shuts down, that's it for me. I'm tired of the same old theme park "lead you by the nose" games. Star Wars Galaxies was the last great sand box games.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check