Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

So that guy Adacyn left firefoot?

I did leave the rez camping/ec hugging B.S. behind and found a server full of fights all over the map.
    here are a couple videos i put together of all the great 1v1s im getting over on Silverlode. let me know what y'all think

second video (more recent)

and suggestions, ideas or critique, please leave below. always looking for a way to improve

- Adacyn

I can't wait until you transfer back so that I can wreck you again like every other time. Great Vid, Great Cappy, keep doing your thing, bro.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LD7IP4v.jpg[/IMG]

Zitat Zitat von Nethos Beitrag anzeigen
    I can't wait until you transfer back so that I can wreck you again like every other time.
    What he said. I don't think you got to meet my BA either, that'd be fun.
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin

Zitat Zitat von Nethos Beitrag anzeigen
    I can't wait until you transfer back so that I can wreck you again like every other time. Great Vid, Great Cappy, keep doing your thing, bro.
    oh i would love to fight you again remo, but that would cost $20 and i'm poor D:

Zitat Zitat von Adanriele Beitrag anzeigen
    I did leave the rez camping/ec hugging B.S. behind and found a server full of fights all over the map.
    here are a couple videos i put together of all the great 1v1s im getting over on Silverlode. let me know what y'all think

thank god u left for greener pastures. Maybe you will http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z74uunVfOno

keithmurray

FF

Meanwhile on the most loved FF.

NOTE! Just be warned this is not happening any time soon. I dont know who this guy is nor which server but this is action with some excitement..Who knows the server?