Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 14 von 14

Will RAIDS be scaled to 95 in Helm's Deep?

I was hoping Sapience could give a little clarity, or maybe I should say additional info, to the following Q&A from the preview in CSTM:

""Q: Will there be any raid clusters or instances released with the expansion?
    A: The old style of raids (raid clusters, instance clusters, etc.) are not being reintroduced in this expansion. Epic Battles will be filling that void at least for this initial release.""

Will any of the existing skirmishes, RAIDS, 6mans, etc. that are ALREADY scaled be further scaled to 95 with Helm's Deep?

If not, will the current Challenge quests continue to be available when the instance is run at level 85? I assume that if they are scaled, the CM quests will only be available at 95, but what about if they are not scaled?

Thanks,
    Radian
    Radian- Champion- Landroval

Zitat Zitat von Rhino-Man Beitrag anzeigen
    Will any of the existing skirmishes, RAIDS, 6mans, etc. that are ALREADY scaled be further scaled to 95 with Helm's Deep?
    If they were not scaled, noone would run them anymore...
    And if you haven't HD, the game would be finished if you're 95 with no more instance to be done at level.

I just hope they don't scale something like Rift and split it up into Wings.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Zitat Zitat von Rhino-Man Beitrag anzeigen
    I was hoping Sapience could give a little clarity, or maybe I should say additional info, to the following Q&A from the preview in CSTM:

""Q: Will there be any raid clusters or instances released with the expansion?
    A: The old style of raids (raid clusters, instance clusters, etc.) are not being reintroduced in this expansion. Epic Battles will be filling that void at least for this initial release.""

If not, will the current Challenge quests continue to be available when the instance is run at level 85? I assume that if they are scaled, the CM quests will only be available at 95, but what about if they are not scaled?

Thanks,
    Radian
    Instances that scale before expansions tend to scale to the new cap after the new expansion. (School, Library, GBs, etc) The only ones that may not (and that would be due to a bug, not intentional) would be OD, Mirkwood, and Erebor instances, since those are the only ones that have scaled since the last expansion. And again, if they don't it's a 99% chance that's a bug.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

I'm a tiny bit uncertain about the Erebor instances. This is the first time that end-game content has been scalable. Will the gems be available for beating the raids at 85-95 or just 95? Seems like if they're for 85 gear they should be available at 85... or will there be new gems for 95 and new gear to go with it? Also I noticed that my deed log for the raids specifically says to beat the challenges at level 85, which other challenges don't say. I expect they'll just update that to 95, but we shall see.

Zitat Zitat von Vilan Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm a tiny bit uncertain about the Erebor instances. This is the first time that end-game content has been scalable. Will the gems be available for beating the raids at 85-95 or just 95? Seems like if they're for 85 gear they should be available at 85... or will there be new gems for 95 and new gear to go with it? Also I noticed that my deed log for the raids specifically says to beat the challenges at level 85, which other challenges don't say. I expect they'll just update that to 95, but we shall see.
    There's actually a deed for each instance that requires you to beat it at any level, and then three deeds that require you to beat all three raids at 85 for the purchase of the Elder King symbols. I'd imagine they'll leave those deeds alone, though they may make new 95 deeds for new symbols. (Probably not though.)
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

If they get rid of skirms can we get a refund on our soldiers?

Zitat Zitat von Dantrag28 Beitrag anzeigen
    Why would they get rid of skirmishes? I think there is zero chance of that happening.

Where did you get this absurd idea that skirms will be removed? That would be the most braindead decision ever.
    Used to play: 85 Champ / Captain / Runekeeper / Guardian, Guild Master of everything but cooking.
    Playing now: Hellcat / King Tiger / GW Panther / IS / KV-5 / M4 Sherman and more

They would be insane not to scale everything that currently scales. These big battles would have to be amazing for all scales of group if nothing else scales. If these battles aren't perfect and amazing, which i hope they will be, Turbine would lose pretty much all of their group playing players.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000bd98b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I didn't hear anywhere, its just that nobody does them any more. At least not in Brandywine.

In the past, scalable instances have scaled, and only doing the challenge at max level grants the top level reward, and previous rewards are made available in skirmish camps so they are still obtainable.
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm

I didn't hear anywhere, its just that nobody does them any more. At least not in Brandywine.
    There are generally two reasons for not running them:

1) It is old stale content. People are bored to tears. After all how many times can you run Battle of the Tower or some of these other skirmishes,

2) Perhaps the rewards are lacking. People will run the content that gives the maximum number of tasty food pellets for the time invested.

A final thought - Skirmishes are very simple instances. There is very little variation in what you have to do. Most of them seem to be assault, take and hold control point. Some cases like Defense of the Prancing pony - Turbine does away with the assault and take - The entire instance is defend the spot.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Zitat Zitat von GrimbleGrumble Beitrag anzeigen
    Why would they get rid of skirmishes? I think there is zero chance of that happening.
    I doubt it too. But it appears to be an abandoned type of content in terms of new development, presumably because people don't use them as much as expected???