Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11

HD Pre-Orders...

Suilaid,

Anyone pre-ordering?
    I am rather undecided so curious what other pvp'rs are doing....

Good Hunting,

'Ell'

Checking HD out, but most likely gonna buy with TP.

I am really only planning to creep. so I am 90% sure I won't pre order.

Would be a waste of money for me considering I barely have time to creep. Nah, I'll invest that 40$ in new eyelashes and nails more likely. :3
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

No pre-order here. I learned my lesson last time when I pre-ordered and they released a super buggy product. Nothing like paying money for something that doesn't work as advertised.

I would if the connection at my apartment wasn't like 200 kbps lol. Downloading patches to this game takes way too long with that speed. I'm also poor and technically an indentured servant to my university now, so no time for mmo's .

Zitat Zitat von Goodyear2007 Beitrag anzeigen
    I would if the connection at my apartment wasn't like 200 kbps lol. Downloading patches to this game takes way too long with that speed. I'm also poor and technically an indentured servant to my university now, so no time for mmo's .
    I think you've been going to school for one thing or another since we met 3 years ago heheh. Hurry up!

Cool

I'll wait to see what Helm's Deep is going to be like, get feedback from you guys before I purchase. Also, I find it best to refrain from reading the professional conversations in the global channel on this server - they're just too complex for me. "Sambrog" anyone??

Zitat Zitat von Ellouhollia Beitrag anzeigen
    I think you've been going to school for one thing or another since we met 3 years ago heheh. Hurry up!
    I had the bold idea to go back for a masters. Silly, silly me.

Zitat Zitat von Goodyear2007 Beitrag anzeigen
    This is easily solved by taking cookies (and your computer) to your university server help desk. The students manning the help desks always know how to utilize the university networks um... efficiently......

Zitat Zitat von EmyrSelyf Beitrag anzeigen
    This is easily solved by taking cookies (and your computer) to your university server help desk. The students manning the help desks always know how to utilize the university networks um... efficiently......
    I like where this is going...