Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Please add Damage type scrolls/consumables for crafters

Please add a new set of recipes that will temporarily buff the fellowship to temporarily change damage type on weapons. (probably scholar, metalsmith). Probably 30 minute duration.

It is very annoying to go through instances where most people have beleriand damage when other types would be more effective but it doesn't make sense to change an LI damage type scroll before doing the instance. I understand guard may add a fellowship wide Light damage buff as off-tank in the future.

Instances where this would be useful, Annuminas (westernesse), DN, and many others. Some classes, like champs are less desired than others here because they use beleriand on most LIs. if you had a temporary buff scroll for westernesse skills.

Metalsmith (already makes damage type shield spikes, would be nice to have more options like spikes for clubs, hammers, etc...)

Scholar (damage oils like hunter/warden oils) these could be applied to many types of weapons.
    Geändert von Leixy (18.09.2013 um 14:59 Uhr)
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

Thumbs up

Temporary dammage scrolls that affect all fellowship for those bosses that can only be affected by certain dammage, hmm, interesting. I dont want my stat bonus of my weapon tittle be replaced as well. So that will require some coding to keep them appart.

Spikes on my woodden club? I don't think that kind of weapon use them. Maybe my metal mace can use spikes. Hammers don't use spikes, hammers smash & grind. Maybe a pikeaxe (sort of pointy hybrid between hammer & axe) can have sort 1 big spike but is build in. Haven't seen any of those on high level weapons. Will be nice to have a fancy ornamented pickaxe weapon of high level.

Im not sure if a axeman will unt oils on his weapon, but the swordman may do. The sword oil is not to increase dammage but to clean & protect the metal from corrotion, if the axeman use them will be with same purpose.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth