Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

How about a creep mailbox?

I think it would be so wonderful to have a mailbox creepside, so that us poor creeps can give money and mats to our alts.

Sounds good. Little goblin-runners serving as mailboxes!

Wink

Thats a EO issue. Creeps should have similar benefits to freeps but... How tumbless wargs will open the mail?

Zitat Zitat von YamydeAragon Beitrag anzeigen
    Thats a EO issue. Creeps should have similar benefits to freeps but... How tumbless wargs will open the mail?
    And that is the reason they should have goblin-runners carry on the messages or items ;-)

People have been begging for these many years, I agree, creeps need some way to transfer items.

Zitat Zitat von YamydeAragon Beitrag anzeigen
    With our mouths of course. Or we'll just have one of the Uruks do it for us...:P

I would really prefer a way of transferring things from one of my creeps to the other without worrying that the person who is holding my items will run away with them when I log on my other toon. It would be a shame if I had to kil...err.. pounce him to get my stuff back.