Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Question A stupid question about the help window

I've looked at all the options and see that I can change the size of all sorts of things but I can't seem to change the size of the help window. I tried what is for me the obvious thing and tried to grab a corner and stretch but nothing happens. When I get a FAQ though the side bar stays there and the rest of the window doesn't show the full text. I assume this could be Mac related? Can I turn off the side bar or stretch the help window. I don't even have a horizontal scroll bar to shift it so i can read everything. If I'm just being dumb, forgive me and help me anyway.

I don't think it's just you being dumb, it could be a problem with the compatibility of the game with a Mac computer, or it might just be a universal problem. I don't even pay attention to the help menu, so I wouldn't have the slightest of a clue, but that's my best guess.

Very few of the panels within the game UI allow you to change the size of the panels. The help menu is not one of them. The only things you can do in the Windows client are:

1) Grab it by the Handle (top center of the panel). Move the Help Panel around.

2) Use the scroll bars on the right side and along the bottom.

All I can do is suggest that write a Mac specific bug asking them to fix the scroll bars. I believe you will have to write the bug report outside of the game software using your favorite browser. Turbine may not have gotten the Mac client bug reporting system working yet.

As a interim solution fire up your favorite browser in a different window. Use your browser to access the knowledge base within the support site.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.