Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

looking for a kin

Your name, or character name and race (if known): A Elven named Khyolin
    Playstyle. Solo, group, , casual, hardcore, medium- heavy RP
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: well i am a good person im on alot so i will be very active im also very nice
    What kind of kinship you are looking for:
    well any kind of kinship that goes from a civilized government kinship - a travelers kinship

That the kin that I'm looking for! I'm more of a roleplayer in lotro. Im new to lotro but i have roleplayed in swtor and runescape for years i will be a good asset i hope

Contact me through here (PM or Post) or Mail me in-game @ Khyolin

Hope to hear from yall soon

dont pay attention to the name thurbian i made a new guy lol

Zitat Zitat von Thurbian Beitrag anzeigen

Contact me through here (PM or Post) or Mail me in-game @ Khyolin

Hope to hear from yall soon
    Hi there Thurbian.

Do you know of the Laurelin Archives? Its a place where a lot of the roleplayers who spend their time on Laurelin make posts about their adventures and kinships. It's an ideal place to get to grips with some of whats out there. Here is a link to their website. CLICK HERE

If you have any questions feel free to IM me, I am usually about on my main character Khalis Imieran.