Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 20

Hybrid-Darstellung

Congrats on rank 15 Captain General Yand, Bringer of Infamy!

We now have to call you Major General Yand!!!

Well done on such a huge achievement, it's been a long 5 years. Now here you stand, at the head of your kin, at the head of a freep raid, still without stun immunity.

You raids have brought so much pleasure to the Ettenmoors, with freeps being united in their questing and creeps overfed in their infamy gains.

Please do not take a break, the moors needs you. We need you. Brandywine will never be the same without you.

Unless Anabellwen takes up the mantle.

ALL HAIL CAPTAIN-GENERAL YAND, LORD OF THE ETTENMOORS AND OMMITTER OF STUN IMMUNITY!!!

you cannot quit, what will become of the server?
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Congratulations! I don't know what I will do with myself if the Ettenmoors didn't lag out all the time.

/flutesalute
    [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nSMasJK.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center][color=black]Will you hold this for me? You'll need both hands...[/color][/center]
    [center][color=#ff0000]A[/color][color=#e93f15]r[/color][color=#d47a2a]r[/color][color=#bfad3f]o[/color][color=#aad655]w[/color][color=#94f16a]d[/color][color=#7ffe7f]y[/color][color=#6afa94]n[/color][color=#55e7aa]a[/color][color=#3fc6bf]m[/color][color=#2a98d4]i[/color][color=#1561e9]c[/color][/center]

Gratz yand!

Grats yand, hope you dont leave game after that achivement, and enjoy your ugly icon ^^

/Cheer Litleponey
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode