Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
    Does anybody else like bad weather?

There's not enough for me. I love it when it rains and is cloudy for example, so much more realistic and interesting.

I wouldn't mind it happening a little more than it does. Though I imagine too much would be a bad thing.

One exception: the Misty Mountains. Bad weather there is awful. Even good weather there is not great. I can't see where the mouse is half the time (wish I could change its color to yellow or something).

Bad weather is completely relative. Considere this 2 situations:
    1. A couple get up early, is a sunny day, the birds are singing. They quick put some light clothes & pack some snacks on their basket, then run to the close wood to have a picnick day between the flowers & trees. All of the sudden the sky darkened & pour a heavy rain. They now have sad faces.
    2. A farmer have spent all morning since very early, of that brazing sunny day preparing the ground & have already planted the seeds. His arms ache & his feet tired. Just when he finally is done, the sky darkened & pour a heavy rain. He lift his sweaty head & smile to the rain with bliss.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

• Neue Themen erstellen: Nein
  • Themen beantworten: Nein
  • Anhänge hochladen: Nein
  • Beiträge bearbeiten: Nein

Diese Formular-Sitzung ist abgelaufen. Du musst die Seite neu laden.

Neu laden