Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 36 von 36
    Zitat Zitat von Rhedry Beitrag anzeigen
    I was unaware immediate skills had inductions to be interrupted.

Also, he double HiPS'd. And even IF he had a bleed or 10 on him.. the 10s of stealth should still apply.
    You can see the eye gouge debuff applied before the initial hips and the damage after, this means hips and eye gouge were applied roughly in unison, think of it like when you see a double kb with non-DoT single hit skills, it happens modestly regularly. even immediate effect skills have animations, and so long as what one person does happens during the other persons animation, both can happen (aside from obviously an induction executing during an interrupt.

@Giliodor, if you follow the bleed ticks, he was hit by 6 different skills after the second hips application, and was dead before he should have even popped from stealth (only 3 ticks of bloody maul in this time-frame). The first of these was punctured target, which has no induction and was executed after the hips animation completed, so the BA and WL clearly never lost target through the second hips.

Zitat Zitat von spelunker Beitrag anzeigen
    @Giliodor, if you follow the bleed ticks, he was hit by 6 different skills after the second hips application, and was dead before he should have even popped from stealth (only 3 ticks of bloody maul in this time-frame). The first of these was punctured target, which has no induction and was executed after the hips animation completed, so the BA and WL clearly never lost target through the second hips.
    Well the WL shout is AoE, so probably only the BA followed him. Maybe it's got to do with +10 Stealth Detection?

Hmm, good analysis. I didn't know the WL shout was AOE. Maybe it was just the BA. Whether it's the stealth detection or not is debatable since I first noticed this happening recently on my warg, not my burg. The inevitable result of this bug is I'll just play even more careful than before (the fight started between me and the warg who called in help). There's no point in trying to fight anything solo if I have no defense at all against raid baby tactics. But then, for 5 years now seemingly every pvmp change has forced people more and more into zerg on zerg tactics.

Alot of people seem to be confused by what the OP is explaining. It has NOTHING to do with sensing and spotting a stealthed character, its a bug where someone already targeting a character that has just hipsed can see/continue to target and even attack the character as if it hadn't stealthed. (thou the 'shade' of the hips animation is visible)

Zitat Zitat von trollhardorgohome Beitrag anzeigen
    Alot of people seem to be confused by what the OP is explaining. It has NOTHING to do with sensing and spotting a stealthed character, its a bug where someone already targeting a character that has just hipsed can see/continue to target and even attack the character as if it hadn't stealthed. (thou the 'shade' of the hips animation is visible)
    jup, i have had that happen.
    relogged helped

I've used HIPs thousands of times on my warg, never had this problem. Nor have I ever seen an opponent in stealth post-hips during the 10s of immunity.

As rare as this bug seems to be, I'd rather they fix pets following after HIPS. Or fix inductions that go off 5 seconds after a HIPs.

I have had this happen to me a LOT. Always happens when the burg is close to me and uses HIPS, if they make some distance and HIPS I never see them through it.

There are several LMs on my server who exploit this big whenever possible and use "targets target" to target my warg through their pet and still lay on a massive amount of DOTs during my 10s HPS. I have reported all of the LMs that have done this in hopes they fix it soon. This is plainly evident when you see the LM change target from you to pet that is on /follow. They can deny this as an exploit all day, but it's a failed game mechanic they knowingly take advantage of.
    It has also happened where a hunters induction continues to target me after HPS and when this happens it usually pulls me out of stealth.

Not only this bug, but I have been repeatedly multi dazed/stunned during the 10s "immunity" as well as chain stunned for 12-16seconds after hitting a stun pot. This is not being "exploited" the same way the HPS problems have, but it's still frustrating to be dazed/stunned for the entire duration of a 10+ second fight.

Well this hasn't happened in a while for me but it did happen earlier today. At least one of the same players in my original post was involved so I'm inclined to think there's some sort of exploit involved. I guess that's where it ends given other recent threads about burgs still exploiting the counter defense bug with zero response from Turbine. Oh well, just one more thing to watch out for I guess.

Same player, same thing today. No response from developers or tickets (except the usual).

I guess it's time to start researching some exploits of my own if this is Turbine's way of doing business.

Zitat Zitat von Stepbrother Beitrag anzeigen
    Same player, same thing today. No response from developers or tickets (except the usual).

I guess it's time to start researching some exploits of my own if this is Turbine's way of doing business.
    Yes this is how turbine does business, PvP is not a priority by any stretch of the imagination. Sadly fairly intelligent people continue to whine and cry about it on their forums as if its going to do one bit of good (it isn't). The hips/disappear thing is annoying, wait until HD drops, if my instinct is correct you'll have more potent exploits to ##### about that turbine wont fix.

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2