Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Thema: Leveling

Leveling

Hello! I'm a premium player, but I have access to all content. I'm eager to get past the 40's range with a new character very soon, I want to get into some later game content for once. Could anyone please write out a nice, smooth, fun, and enjoyable leveling path? I would greatly appreciate it, I end up in trollshaws after i do Lone Lands and I pretty much hit a standstill with all my characters. Any help, or advice would be greatly appreciated! Also, I will be a Captain on Laurelin, so if anyone wants to hit me up and play that would be great to.

Thanks!
    -Travis

Hi.

For me I will usually run through Bree-land/any other starter I need till I'm about 20 or so, then I will do some skirms for a while then head off to the Lone Lands. If I am not at level 30 yet, I will usually run up to Esteldin and get to 30 there, once at 30 I will start running in Evendim till I'm level 40 or so. Once level 40 I would recomend either Angmar/Forochel till about lvl 46~ and then go over to Eregionuntill level 50 is reacher. From level 50 you will run through Moria then Lorien, and most likey Mirkwood aswell. By this time you should be a level 65 or so, if you haven't hit 65 yet, do some quests in Enedwaith and then move into Dunland which should get you to 75, if you get bored of Dunland, head over to the Great River (71-75 zone I think) and level there. From here it is a smooth shot of questing all through Rohan, you will probly have to do some Wildermore quests to hit 85 without any xp boosts.

Hope this helps

I usually do Bree and either some of LL or some of ND until I hit level 30. Then I go and do everything in Evendim. That usually gets me to around level 40. After that, Angmar or Forochel would indeed be good for a few levels. As soon as you hit lvl 45, go to Rivvy and pick up the Volume II prologue. That will eventually send you into Eregion. Quest through Eregion until you reach Echad Dunann. You'll probably be about lvl 47-48. You could do all of Eregion if you wanted, but then go back to Echad Dunann, because that is where you get to start the Walls of Moria quests that give you your first Legendary Items. As soon as you finish those and have your epics in hand, head straight into Moria.

You can actually skip Lorien if you do all content in Moria. Moria itself is designed to get you roughly 10 levels (give or take a few) and Mirkwood quests can be started with ease at level 60, and should give you a few more levels. Then down to Dunland (63-65 would be acceptable). That should get you all the way to almost 75, at which point you can go straight to East Rohan.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of [U][B]Riddermark[/B][/U]ed For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ [U][B]Landroval[/B][/U]

Thank you guys! I'll definitely skip the trollshaws as much as I can haha. I appreciate your feedback! On a somewhat tangential note...I really enjoy doing instances and skirmishes with full parties and teamwork, I can never, or rather extremely rarely, find a group for dungeons on Laurelin. Are there better prospects on other servers? if so, where should I migrate to?

Thanks again,
    -Travis

Zitat Zitat von Zythraak Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you guys! I'll definitely skip the trollshaws as much as I can haha. I appreciate your feedback! On a somewhat tangential note...I really enjoy doing instances and skirmishes with full parties and teamwork, I can never, or rather extremely rarely, find a group for dungeons on Laurelin. Are there better prospects on other servers? if so, where should I migrate to?

Thanks again,
    -Travis
    I have just started on Laurelin .im only lvl 12 at the moment though.i had played previously on another server but wanted to start afresh and joined Laurelin .Trying a hunter this time add me if you want ign is kieves i think

You have been added friend, my name is Steuern in game. Anyone else interested? I decided to just stick with Laurelin since I guess parties are scarce in earlier(er) levels on all servers.

-Travis

Starter zone, follow epic quests and do side quests -> Bree -> around level 20 -> Lone-land -> around level 30, drop epic line, go to evendim -> level 39 (try to get to 39, if you dont have enough quest, do some skirmish, or you can go to Rivendell and do some quest there and Gloin Camp in MM) -> port to Rivendell, pick up the class "page" quest and the book 6 -> go to Angmar Aughaire, do epic and side quests -> level 44, drop epic, go to Eregion -> level 48/50 -> do "LI quest" - epic vol II -> into Moria -> level 58-60 leave Moria, to Lorien -> level 63 -> Ened/MW -> level 65 Dunland -> Isen -> level 75 Rohan.