Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

So what's going lately..

So What's up folk, what is going on lately ?? Where are the old timer of the server ^.^
    [COLOR=#008080]If it isn't about FlameThrower, Grenade and Rocket Launcher, you're playing the wrong classes, race and game..
    [/COLOR]

If you're looking for old timers, go to Ark, we don't have too terribly many old timers on Windy, but Yamy and VV are good people to talk to. (If you don't know who I'm talking about just go to Windy GLFF.... you'll find the answers there.) I'm not the oldest but I was around since the pre-RoR(Riders of Rohan). Late Isengard was around when I joined, when the level cap was still 75. But anyways.... yeah. Not much has been going on with Windy, we're a relatively quiet server. But we always welcome new-comers.

Aideani Sakuraba/Sicron Belan.

There are many of us old timers still around. Most of us have a number of accounts, some transferred to Ark, Ridd, Brandy, and Ele. A Number left for AION, SW, GW2, and others have just stopped playing.

Best of luck finding those you seek.

Nyrien/Nyriens

Some of us also went to the new servers when they opened, way back when.
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=#ff0000]Currently serving [/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]Brecfes[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] on every world....[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Killing a Boogan somm'ers, 'cause they remind me of Bogarts.
    We's still here. Just don't leave our rocking chairs much.

I get a kick whenever I see the same people running around that I saw when I was level 10. Like Mr. Gore.