Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 16 von 16

Thema: Bad shape

Bad shape

Come on, ppl... check this out.

Situation:
    A 3-men group creepside with 2 reavers (ranks 2 and 6) and a WL (rank 9).
    2 OPs for each side
    A group of 2 champs, 1 rk (leoscribe) and 1 minstrel (Laeron)
    A group of 2 rks (Iroonman and some other) and a mintrel (dont remember the name, rank 6, I guess)

We wiped the first group while they were fighting Tyrant at Lugz. Nasy was there too, but not grouped... so 3 reavers and 1 WL
    We got out from BD, found the second group, wiped them (Nasy wasnt there anymore).

5 min later, they took another OP (so now it's 3 freeps 1 creeps) and merged groups with 2 additions: Uniko and an LM.

So what could be potentially good fights, became a freep zerg of 4 RKs, 2 minstrels, 1 LM, 2 champs against those 3 creeps that now were down 1 OP to 3.......

Really? THAT much of a fail against a small fellowship of creeps?????????

Edit: As I finished writing this, they just took the last creep OP.
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

Hypothesis 1: Laeron got really really mad at us for not allowing him to take Lugz. "No one ruins my PvE!! Humpf!" and all the rest are stupid ppl that skipped math classes and can't count.

nevermind lol
    Geändert von Ellouhollia (13.09.2013 um 22:38 Uhr)
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

It's not fun when things do not go your way. Let's face it, there is no such thing as ethics in the moors. Interrupting 1v1's, rez camping, zerging...it's all legal. I suppose some in the community might shun these things but in the end, they're not against the rules and there's nothing that anyone can do or say to change that. I adopted the policy long ago that if things are lopsided, I log off. There are better things to do than prolong the inevitable.

Don't feed the opposition...best of luck in the future.
    I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

I was grouped today with Laeron I think twice on my champ Kirves. At no point had we a raid. Max 6 people. The people in our group were Laeron, Leo, Stelio, Uniko, Sparkboss and me. Also someone left early so we had 5 or less most of the time. I wouldnt call that a zerg.
    Siggy

Zitat Zitat von Jousimies Beitrag anzeigen
    I was grouped today with Laeron I think twice on my champ Kirves. At no point had we a raid. Max 6 people. The people in our group were Laeron, Leo, Stelio, Uniko, Sparkboss and me. Also someone left early so we had 5 or less most of the time. I wouldnt call that a zerg.
    I was not on so I have no idea, but depending on what was on 5 or 6 people could be called a zerg.. example if there was 1-2 freeps and 6 creeps I'd call that a creep zerg. same goes for freeps. A zerg is not necessarily a large number, it can also be just having more then is needed for present situation. Therein lies the problem, cuz though people may not want to zerg, they'd rather zerg and get a few kills then do nothing at all which is what not joining the zerg could mean. Nasty circle really.. It is extremely hard to never zerg with the current state of moors.

4v4 in creep npcs = good fights now?
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Zitat Zitat von therealfirehands Beitrag anzeigen
    they'd rather zerg and get a few kills then do nothing at all which is what not joining the zerg could mean.
    That's quite the point, mostly... but on this case. They deliberately joined and took OPs when it was even before... so not the case.

Zitat Zitat von AlmontRaider Beitrag anzeigen
    Don't feed the opposition...best of luck in the future.
    That takes the same road as Firehands said... not always ppl rather log out then just try to get a kill or two on a Grams camp, regardless if it means giving 5 kills for each kill creep way...

Oh well...

But remember, there's only a fight if there's someone else on the other side. So, respect that person on the other side, if you want him to keep logged in and trying to have fun WITH you.

I really don't see how this is forum worthy. Both sides zerg all the time.

Lets analyse this situation from yesterday.

Runekeeper riding around on horse out the front of Grams. Gets called out by someone. Kryiax, some warg, and Schwing show up to zerg him.

Take a look at your own gameplay before you call out others Herja.
    Geändert von Hoges (14.09.2013 um 08:21 Uhr)
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Good times, even though the activity has been very slow on this forum - it still has its entertainment value when you read these PvP threads.

It is said things change in time... Ohhh snap, they don't!

Zerg or be zerged.

On that note, since I have an hour of free time, I'll log on and bite someone in the shins. ^_^
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Zitat Zitat von Erlessa Beitrag anzeigen
    It is said things change in time... Ohhh snap, they don't!

Zerg or be zerged.

On that note, since I have an hour of free time, I'll log on and bite someone in the shins. ^_^
    Yo! Erlessa! ;-)
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Zitat Zitat von Hoges Beitrag anzeigen
    I really don't see how this is forum worthy. Both sides zerg all the time.

Lets analyse this situation from yesterday.

Runekeeper riding around on horse out the front of Grams. Gets called out by someone. Kryiax, some warg, and Schwing show up to zerg him.

Take a look at your own gameplay before you call out others Herja.

Well, there was no chance of a good fight, when you're riding alone by Grams. Now, when there's small groups out, that could mean a good fight. But not if you keep getting more and more people. That was my point here. The chance for good fights in small groups were there. Ruined quickly by an OP thirst and an oversized group after a wipe.

I do get zerged walking alone, Merl.

And no, Shagger, 4v4 with npcs is not a good fight. That's why we wiped them. Another encounter, on those numbers and without npcs, could've been good fights all along... but I guess I have to draw it so people will understand my point.

Cool

PvP = I'll destroy you with my mad 'Honey Badger' burg if you're doing 1v1s (not really, I'm not ViP), and I'm not sorry, it's PvP and there are no rules in PvP. If you're emotionally triggered by anyone getting a KB on you or 'zerging' during your game time, that's your issue - log off. Have a problem? Submit a ticket.

The replies to this thread really point out the whole problem; few people care at all. The game really lends its self to an ez-mode mentality and if you cant have it easy something must be wrong. All Herja was trying to say is (something like) why zerg up just because you die once? What happens next is grams camp then everyone logs - yay for you. Hey it's Lotro & everyone is free to play however they want, just don't complain when things are dead because you ran others off (or complain if you want to, its your ulcer enjoy it).
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

Zitat Zitat von Herja Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, there was no chance of a good fight, when you're riding alone by Grams. Now, when there's small groups out, that could mean a good fight. But not if you keep getting more and more people. That was my point here. The chance for good fights in small groups were there. Ruined quickly by an OP thirst and an oversized group after a wipe.

I do get zerged walking alone, Merl.

And no, Shagger, 4v4 with npcs is not a good fight. That's why we wiped them. Another encounter, on those numbers and without npcs, could've been good fights all along... but I guess I have to draw it so people will understand my point.
    Ok Herja send us a mail when you deem there is a chance for a good fight and we will comply to your rules of engagement. Other than that keep zerging our freeps.
    Believe it or not, good fights can be had by solo'ers.

This thread was started by yet another Crick hypocrite.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]