Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

Landroval RP buddy search

So I finally got up the nerve to go lurk in the prancing pony and there was nobody there. Obviously this means I should try to find someone OOC to make arrangements with!

My availability is Mon-Wed-Fri from 9:45am to noon EST, and possibly the occasional 8:00pm to 10:00pm. I can't be on all three of those days as I have other things I need to get done, so we will have to make an agreement about which one works best.

I have a couple of characters. The two I am on the most, however, are:
    Hawys, a female hobbit whose family owns a pipe weed farm in Staddle
    Barangolf, a raft elf from Mirkwood and a merchant. He was in the Last Alliance.

I have no specific plots, so we can either hash out ideas or just see where things go. As a note, I enjoy really mundane scenarios. Action and intrigue are fine, as long as we have mundanity too.

If you're interested then let me know and we can work something out!

Welcome to Landroval!

Two things. The first is debatable, but it's my opinion. You may want to roll a Man (or woman, naturally) character and look for your random RP on that character. I find that on Landroval and in Bree it happens to be much easier for race of men to make friends and the like. The other races are slightly more niche to play.

The second is that Landroval is unfortunately, not active in the EST mornings. Most activity is between 6 PM and midnight EST, or so. If you log on from 8-10 Pm you might get to see the Pony in full swing. :-)

Good luck, hope any of that helps!

Sadly, real life obligations limit my ability to be on, which is why I have decided to ask here to see if anyone else can work with my schedule. Perhaps at a later date I will be able to do evenings on a consistent basis but right now I can't. The times I have listed are when my oldest is in preschool and thus the only time I'm not being climbed on. Nights are inconsistent because of the youngest, who may or may not sleep when I want her to. But maybe once her schedule is more consistent mine can be, too.

I...have some human alts, but I haven't worked out backgrounds for them to my satisfaction. However, I'm not entirely sure why a hobbit should have difficulty in Bree of all places? Bree is canonically home to hobbits, and I had mine originate from Staddle precisely to give her a reason to be around the Bree area. Is it that most people don't interact much with other races IC? I mean, if I give my characters reasons and motivation to interact then will race still hinder me? Because I did try to keep canon and location in mind, and I do have info written up, I just didn't want to toss that at anyone until we'd decided to plot.

What time zone do you operate in normally? I'm Pacific (west north america)

I'm east coast. To make things more complicated, I can only be on without a toddler hanging off me around 9:45 am to noon, which I think is like...6:45 to 9:00am for you. If you are available that early then I am game, but I realize my schedule is difficult.

I might be able to do some evenings, once I get to Bree. My character is Orelchon, a Noldo who was also in the Last Alliance, serving under Gil-Galad.

Zitat Zitat von Elben Beitrag anzeigen
    I might be able to do some evenings, once I get to Bree. My character is Orelchon, a Noldo who was also in the Last Alliance, serving under Gil-Galad.
    Great! What time zone/schedule do you have? And would you like me to PM you my character's history so we can mesh them?

I'm in Eastern time zone with some pretty crazy and insane schedules because I'm in high school taking college classes. You can if you want, but I don't think they'd know each other's full backstory since my Elf is from Lindon so they may not have even met.

I won't PM you the background yet then, but I am going to PM you to further discuss our schedules.

Cool. Sounds good.