Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Don't need to buy expansion to creep?

In the past they have allowed creep-only players to play without buying the expansions. Does anyone know if that will stay the same when the pending expansion is released?
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Since the creep players don't get any access to the new content, why would they need to buy the new content?
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von TinDragon Beitrag anzeigen
    Since the creep players don't get any access to the new content, why would they need to buy the new content?
    Nothing has come up yet suggesting this will change, but we've also been promised that the Epic storyline freepside would remain free for everyone, and that was shot down without warning today, so taking anything similar for granted might not be as safe as it once was. That being said, i think that given creepside already requires paying TP to unlock classes and traits slots, this shouldn't be changing.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Thanks Spelunker. I didn't know if anything had been announced. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

good grief... takes forever to write and edit a post in this forum still.... /sigh
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

I would be pretty dismayed if I had to buy the expansion to continue creeping, as 95% of the features of the expansion are not available to creeps.