Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

The character creation area doesn't list races to choose from

After downloading the game and getting in an account, I set up the system with the launcher, and was able to gain the character creation page. I can choose male/ female and I can choose my class, but I cannot choose a race, the selection icons simply are not there. Any suggestions?

Steve

Try relaunching. If that does not work, repair the install. Race selections (elf, dwarf, hobbit and man) are right under the gender selection. (Dwarves only have 1 gender to choose from).

Try setting the game to DX9 until you finish the character creation.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Zitat Zitat von Yula_the_Mighty Beitrag anzeigen
    Try setting the game to DX9 until you finish the character creation.
    This. For some Videocards, there is problem with DX10/11 and character creation page. Dont worry, once you create your char, you can turn DX10/11 on again.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000163bef/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thank you, Turbine, for listening and giving us an opt-out of FE! Good work!