Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11

1v1s = farming?? What is the criteria now? the reckoning

I do not really wish to dwell on things that are unlikely to have a decent result, but in this case it SHOULD have a real end result in terms of how the new system works.
    Zitat Zitat von doug01
    Third party information + one side of the account + No actual witness (other than those that got banned) = Not something you want to bet on
    Zitat Zitat von Spaience
    Perfectly describes the reason for Community Guideline #13
    The reason I bring this up is because I WAS THERE, what's more I sent a ticket (ban appeal) from the turbine site and explained what happened from my perspective. I would also like to think that as someone who has played for a while now and has some mid ranked characters I have somewhat of a legit opinion as well.

I was on my Warg and 1v1ed the burg like 4 times as well, won 1 time lost 3 I think (those burgs crits, I know them all too well ^^)
    Then during a fight between the warg and the burglar, burg suddenly started lagging so the warg stopped attacking. He lagged cuz he got banned for 1v1ing at that point. Then me and the other warg, rather shocked went to check things at Orc Camp which was being camped by about 10 freeps or so. While the warg was mapping to gtr after being killed he went LD aaaand you can imagine the reason why that happened.

This honestly raises another question, when am I considered a witness in this? How can I make my statement noticed? I sent the ticket/appeal when this happened - last Saturday. Reply should come in after 2-4 business days I believe, or not.

Wait, people got banned for a series of legitimate 1v1s? I can't arrange a 1v1 (or 1v1s) with someone now? LOL, that BS.

We really do need an actual answer to this and not a reference to a clause that states turbine doesn't discuss reasons an individual was banned.

I've barely logged on my Crick characters since the 1v1'ing banning because Crick is a small server and without 1v1s we don't have anything to do to fill the consistent slow times.

No one is asking for the exact reasons the two individuals were banned for, but we need to know Turbine's stance on pre-arranged fights/1v1s, how else will I work out if the game is worth playing anymore?

Zitat Zitat von Hoges Beitrag anzeigen
    We really do need an actual answer to this and not a reference to a clause that states turbine doesn't discuss reasons an individual was banned.

I've barely logged on my Crick characters since the 1v1'ing banning because Crick is a small server and without 1v1s we don't have anything to do to fill the consistent slow times.

No one is asking for the exact reasons the two individuals were banned for, but we need to know Turbine's stance on pre-arranged fights/1v1s, how else will I work out if the game is worth playing anymore?
    Honestly I'd be content with information on how the farming reports are being judged as I was there out of stealth watching. Yeah, guy with other 3mil nown+inf watching peoplefarm without farming, makes sense, right/???? Doubt much though was put into that. To me it feels like - omg, a ban report, gotta do smth and go smoke... Again, honestly just a sarcastic joke here, but I'd like an explanation why no replies were even given. I wasn't banned, why did i not even get a mail saying, thank you for your freaking time to give your side of the story, unbanned person who was there and saw everything and as well is considered somewhat respected in terms of not farming with the term given by turbine (using a toon that won't fight back) cuz fighting similar sized creep grps with a healing rk and a lm and cappy is prolly farming.
    Geändert von Nifroth (13.09.2013 um 03:25 Uhr)

This is what I feared would happen when this policy was introduced - GMs that don't play the game and don't really know what they're looking at banning people for things that are clearly not fightclubbing. It does more harm than good if it is not enforced correctly.

Why ban people at all? Why not just roll people back?

Since it's forbidden to open a thread about a closed subject, this thread will get closed, too. Just saying.

My kinmate told me something bad happened that involved 7 days because both players had three 1vs1 fights.

If both players actively 1vs1 and are punished for that, that is horrible (especially if it's 3 or less times). It truly feels like power hungry peeps are overstepping their bounds. I kinda figured this would happen.

I suggest to everyone concerned about this policy to go the bureaucratic route and file a complaint...

How do you file a complaint? Good question! That can be done here!
    "There are things that go bump in the night. We're the ones who bump back." -BPRD

Zitat Zitat von timmyloo22546 Beitrag anzeigen
    My kinmate told me something bad happened that involved 7 days because both players had three 1vs1 fights.

If both players actively 1vs1 and are punished for that, that is horrible (especially if it's 3 or less times). It truly feels like power hungry peeps are overstepping their bounds. I kinda figured this would happen.
    just claim you were farming for comms, nothing in rules says you can't farm toons with the intention of getting comms to gear up your toon.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520 a00000006a7cc/signature.png]

Zitat Zitat von crl13107 Beitrag anzeigen
    just claim you were farming for comms, nothing in rules says you can't farm toons with the intention of getting comms to gear up your toon.
    Wasn't me and no need to claim anything other than it's regular pvp that doesn't violate any rules (including the new Rank Farming rule). I find it ridiculous of the "ban first, ask questions later" policy that seems to be happening. It appears players can't claim anything until after the fact they're already banned and thus can't play the game. Then they have to send in an appeal that takes 3+ business days when there is no reason for this to have happened in the first place.