Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 28 von 28
    Zitat Zitat von Nenuiale Beitrag anzeigen
    What time is the "Ends Tomorrow" ? I can keep hitting F5 for 12 hours straight, but it gets tiring
    I believe it is supposed to end late on Sunday. It looks like it will be around 11 PM.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Zitat Zitat von JeepMaster Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there a limit on the number of total eligable characters a single account can have entered? I have 26 eligable toons spread across 11 different servers, but my level 10 toon on Brandywine is not showing up at all... Anybody else having a similar issue?
    The old lottery system used a data export from the servers that did not work properly. The data export was not fixed to work properly as part of the web site upgrade.

People are still having the following issues:
    1) Deleted characters still in the list
    2) Character is lower level on the web site than the actual level
    3) Character is missing from the web site.

The lack accuracy in the web character data is in the known issue list. Hopefully Sapience will be able to get some resources to fix the all of the long outstanding problems in the export code. It is another one of those works most of the time for most of the people.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Zitat Zitat von Nenuiale Beitrag anzeigen
    Have you logged the toon recently? If you just leveled him to 10 or just logged after a long time, it takes the system a bit to update.
    That may have been true at one point, but just leveled about 6 toons to 10 and after each one came here to enter them in the lottery. They were all recognized as being eligible by the time I had logged out and refreshed the forum.

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2