Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 14 von 33 ErsteErste ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 326 bis 350 von 814
    Forum PvP 101- If a person uses the "If you reply to this post I win" response, they are grasping at straws, and have realised their futility, but are desperately trying to appear valid and legitimate. Continue to reply until desired entertainment level is reached.

Zitat Zitat von Moors-Battlemaster Beitrag anzeigen
    Forum PvP 101- If a person uses the "If you reply to this post I win" response, they are grasping at straws, and have realised their futility, but are desperately trying to appear valid and legitimate. Continue to reply until desired entertainment level is reached.
    wasn't claiming to win since there was no point to be made or lost, I was simply remarking on the fact that you have to respond to everything I say, I know I can always get a response out of you. Because you're my puppet on a string. Trolling 101, if the other person continues to respond to you, you win. if they don't then they achieve a temporary win, the idea is to appear semi-serious so that they feel they can make a point and continue to do so, the longer they post the more you win, when they stop it's game over. sometimes both people will attempt to troll each other in this way, in which case it's a mutual win.
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

I like knocking people from very high heights when I'm a troll. It's fun. Only reason to play one, really.

Wait, what's this thread about again?
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

Zitat Zitat von shadow21 Beitrag anzeigen
    I like knocking people from very high heights when I'm a troll. It's fun. Only reason to play one, really.

Wait, what's this thread about again?
    Thread was created by Belol to try an increase his ego by asking people to post who's the best spider (from the last active 6 months). Did not turn out as planned, as most people know he is trash.

Zitat Zitat von loki84 Beitrag anzeigen
    worst r8+ spider on the server drivel
    This no longer forum PvP 101, now it's common sense 101-If poster is starting to make incomprehensible posts, continue to laugh at them before calling help services to prevent the full spiral into madness.

this thread needs more gifs

ESO beta anyone?
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

*A bunch of trashtalk where everything is about me*
    actually, the only reason I stipulated 6 months was because otherwise people would just cream on about their favorite people from way back when who no longer play and who would fail upon returning, (i've seen several people on that list return and get smashed like noobs, but I won't name anyone) and all it would be was a popularity test rather than a reflection of current skill level, I didn't think anybody was going to name me tbh I simply wanted to know who people thought the up and comers were partially so they'd get recognition (which encourages more pvp) and also so i'd know who to keep an eye on, but it was funny watching you lose your #### when someone did mention me. Do you feel so threatened by one persons post mr has-been? I'd say you do, since you kicked a r13 spider out of your tribe simply because he was going to beat you to r14... Clearly your ego is everything to you. and even something like rank you'll screw your tribemates over to try to be the first there. What a great guy... So no wonder you attack me every time I post something. What a tool. why don't you sit afk at grams and let people farm your rank for you some more evil, I hear you're good at that.

Blind assumptions based on one person's rage that I will instantly side with and believe 100% without trying to find out more because I'm a derp
    Learning to forum from me, you are. Glad about this, I am. But much to learn, you still have.

Talk about Tribe's, you will? Discuss how terrible UH has become, we should. Absolutely destroyed that tribe, you have. Laughing stock of the moors, you are. A leg to stand on, you have not.

Forum PvP 101-"If the person starts to try to bring up matters that do not concern him in any way, especially those he has no knowledge about except from the biased information of one person, the is no longer scraping the bottom of the barrel. Now they have gone straight through to the cellar floor and have well and truly lost. Continue to fuel to fire for further entertainment at the expense of said person"
    Geändert von Moors-Battlemaster (31.01.2014 um 14:54 Uhr)

Learning to forum from me, you are. Glad about this, I am. But much to learn, you still have.

Talk about Tribe's, you will? Discuss how terrible UH has become, we should. Absolutely destroyed that tribe, you have. Laughing stock of the moors, you are. A leg to stand on, you have not.

Forum PvP 101-"If the person starts to try to bring up matters that do not concern him in any way, especially those he has no knowledge about except from the biased information of one person, the is no longer scraping the bottom of the barrel. Now they have gone straight through to the cellar floor and have well and truly lost. Continue to fuel to fire for further entertainment at the expense of said person"
    did u destroy it evil? how hard did u destroy? like greece economy destroyed or lisa ann destroyed after a night with o.g mudbone

lol weevilspinnre thinks he's the first person to ever misquote someone on purpose to set up a straw man. If it wasn't so sad it'd be funny... lol, I lied, it's funny anyway XD

lacking anything persuasive to say he talks in a style that is popular with the sort of people who'd read this forum, either because he thinks affecting such a speech pattern makes him sound wise, or because he's hoping to cash in on yoda's popularity to lend weight to what he's trying to assert, seems a bit desperate to me.

I also like how he tries to set up all these terms and conditions to favour himself that he wants other people to adhere to, little princess pvp's in the same way, because real pvp is too much for him and he has to get the other side to nerf themselves.

Concerning UH he sure talks a lot about a tribe he's not even in. kinda ironic actually and somewhat hypocritical, but whatever. UH is a fantastic tribe filled with awesome people and good spiders.

Finally, I see aph got to r14 before you, must burn having a better spider than you ahead of you, despite your attempts at sabotaging him, makes me lmao.

More useless drivel
    I'm starting to think you're not even trying to troll anymore and really are just that stupid.

Accept your surrender, I will.

Failed, you have.

Laughing stock of the moors, you are.

I'm starting to think you're not even trying to troll anymore and really are just that stupid.

Failed, you have.

wowww edgy

Your mighty blow topples Kalvaarion.

Conquered.

Failed, you have.

Your first sentence shows your ignorance when it comes to trolling from a master.
    lmao now who's grasping at straws, such a comeback, declaring yourself the victor and having nothing to throw at me.
    at this point I could safely retire as a glorious champion troll with your defeated form acting as carpet. But I want to see how long I can string you along... even as I tell you what i'm doing (cause i'm just that good) so dance for me my puppet! :P

Zitat Zitat von bigfella22 Beitrag anzeigen
    wowww edgy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCkf96m5YWQ

lol

I am insecure and make threads asking for people to tell me I'm a good player (from the last 6 months)

bahahaha thanks for dancing my puppet. how does it feel to be played like a fiddle?

I don't need to ask people to tell me that, they tell me often enough with no input from me, i'm far more secure than you, who cries because someone mentioned me, do you see me crying because you got mentioned? nope, that's because i'm not insecure like you.

http://indulgy.net/7t/GW/mP/41236152...2MGwAzAYBc.jpg

So i'm curious to see what many peoples impressions are, there are many new players on brandy, and many of them are quite good as we have a lot of transfers. i've seen many older players rise from averageness to awesomeness and I couldn't help thinking it's been a while since we had a thread for skill recognition. So this a thread for that.

A previous issue with these threads is as follows: No player can compete with the ghosts of the past, which is usually older players remembering players who quit while in their glory days or popularity votes. so I'm going to lay out some basic rules for fairness here:

1) they must have played more than once in the past 6 months on the named toon
    2) no voting for yourself... it's tacky
    3) lets not wave e-peens, this is supposed to be a positive thread. (no trolling)

So, without further ado, the current top 3 of their class thread:
    I can see many established people have had their ego's hurt already, this isn't a popularity test. You can't have just been good back when you actually played a toon you haven't touched in months and expect others to have not caught up skill-wise and/or made their own impressions. That's why I put the 6 month thing on it. If you haven't done anything in those 6 months to deserve being called the best then you aren't. Go out there and re-prove it if you want it so bad. Players that used to play when the classes themselves, the classes you fight against, and even the map are all completely different don't get to be called the best anymore because times have changed and new players have risen, the best player of a class was a conditioned response for most people, with no real thought given to what they've done lately. As I said, it's not fair for players to compete under different circumstances with the ghosts of the past, no matter that they may have been good.

Also, 1v1's are not the entirety of the measure of a player, there are many good players on both sides that do not do the 1v1 circle thing. they may be an amazing raider, small grouper, duoer, soloer, or they may be that person that ALWAYS gets the kill, or always manages to evade death no matter how much you think you have them. there are players that take on groups particularly well (often dependent on class) and players that have a mind for changes in the pace of battle and know where to be, when to be there, and when to get out. there are even more aspects, I just wanted to demonstrate that it's not all 1 dimensional.

so once again, please lets keep this civil.
    if you think you're the best and someone says they think someone else is, it's ok, that simply means you need to reprove yourself, because while you rest on the laurels of the past, other players are making a name for themselves. idk why people complain about this anyway. "oh no, someone said someone who isn't me, their opinion is invalid!" lol. once again, lets forget the e-peen measuring and recognize players skill without fighting.

If you like, you can even just say specific examples of impressive things you've seen by players that have left you with an impression.
    I don't need to make drama in my own thread lol. and you are welcome to your opinion. like I said earlier, the reason I put a 6 month thing on it was because otherwise people will name their best buddies from times like angmar who don't play anymore and won't ever play again and who don't even represent their class anymore since their class will have totally changed since they played. also, the 6 month thing means that some of the newer players will get some recognition, since naming any longer than that would be unfair to them, like i said, we have a lot of transfers and new players. Also I didn't make the thread hoping people would name me. there are already quite a few people in game who have told me what they think concerning this. Once again, this is an opinion thread, there are no facts, why are you even so butthurt about someone else's opinion that has nothing to do with you anyway? *sigh*
    also, if i'm having my longburrow camped by a froup, especially one with heals, of course i'll call them out. if people are willing to try to zerg me, they can sit there and take the zerg I call in response. turnabout is fair play. besides, only desperate players camp a spider. (or those with a grudge, lol) What obligation exactly do I have to the 10 freeps trying to 10v1 me? well i better be fair and let them kill me.... um... no. i'll engage when it's even close to a fair fight, but if there is no chance of even a kill i'm not going to feed the freeps. sorry if that upsets you.

Also, you'll notice that G-Power (an awesome reaver btw) also mentioned evilspinnre. who I happen to think is an awesome spider (despite his apparent dislike of me)
    I can go on quoting more, but I think these sum it up. Insecure.

Conquered.

I can go on quoting more, but I think these sum it up. Insecure.

Conquered.
    so because I said that I think players shouldn't have to compete with the ghosts of the past and put a 6 month cutoff date on it, i'm insecure? lol XD maybe I just knew if I didn't say that people would just say names of people who quit back in MoM (which is what happened anyway, most of the people named hadn't played in like a year or more) and then I wouldn't get the information I wanted, as I said, there were a ton of transfers around that time (good ones too) so I wanted them to be able to feel competitive and also to get peoples opinions on who to watch out for.

one person names me and you pitch a fit, crying that they didn't say you (even though they also mentioned you) ummm, tell me again who is insecure? I mentioned at the start that people should keep e-peens out of it because I know some people get butthurt in these threads (kinda like you did)

As I said also, nobody gets to quit and still be the best, or stop playing in between expansions when the classes themselves change, and still be the best, I've seen many of these "legends" return and get schooled. showing that they are no longer the best, yet people name them anyway. I was trying for accuracy of votes, not popularity.

So really, you've conquered nothing by re-posting all the things i've already said and don't deny I said. The only person that seems to have an issue with this is you, princess, I don't see other people crying, so stop being insecure, I know you crave attention, but you don't need to project onto me. Just make a thread asking for hugs.

you have such an over-inflated sense of yourself that you think just because you proclaim it that that means you win... lol, it should be evident that you've won, you shouldn't have to try to convince people, did your parents let you win at games as a kid just because you said you did? I wonder where this behavior comes from, but regardless it's certainly amusing XD

for someone who raves on about forum pvp alot you've certainly left me disappointed, I expected more...

now please do reply my puppet, I get a big smile and Lmao every time you do, it's very gratifying that you keep enabling me to troll you after i've already spanked you up and down the forums like a $2 hooker, usually intelligent beings learn from their mistakes... but wait, you... oh... carry on XD

usually intelligent beings learn from their mistakes...
    Is that why you're the youngest child?

And everyone agrees you made this thread to feel better about yourself.

Conquered.

so because I said that I think players shouldn't have to compete with the ghosts of the past and put a 6 month cutoff date on it . . .
    You failed right from the get-go if you wanted to see a list of who the best newcomers were. Making a thread about the best players period was a mistake, you should have made a thread about "Best Up-and-Comers", "Best Challengers", "Best Fresh Meat", "Best X-Fers", etc.

The people that others will most likely put down for a "Best player, period" list, are going to be from a whole range of years, and yes, some of which aren't around anymore; however, this doesn't mean that they didn't earn said spot on the list.

So, if that's what you want to see, and not just an e-peen boost, you should write this one off already. Evil's just gonna keep messing with you in this thread anyways, he's been doing the same trolling for years and isn't about to stop anytime soon.

One last thing, Skullflayer is best defiler. :3
    [size=3][color=#086A87]Dephailer - Draped in Disease[/size]
    Rank 12 Defiler[/color] ~ ~ ~ [color=#B40404][/color]
    RIP Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

Zitat Zitat von Alakdae Beitrag anzeigen
    Dephailer is best war-leader

Chily is the best Yelk.
    Frumuniiturii is the best Cnice.
    Suenami is the best Latinafire.
    Swagbaby is the best Bunnytail.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000004990b3/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

R.I.P. Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

Zitat Zitat von Alakdae Beitrag anzeigen
    You failed right from the get-go if you wanted to see a list of who the best newcomers were. Making a thread about the best players period was a mistake, you should have made a thread about "Best Up-and-Comers", "Best Challengers", "Best Fresh Meat", "Best X-Fers", etc.

The people that others will most likely put down for a "Best player, period" list, are going to be from a whole range of years, and yes, some of which aren't around anymore; however, this doesn't mean that they didn't earn said spot on the list.

So, if that's what you want to see, and not just an e-peen boost, you should write this one off already. Evil's just gonna keep messing with you in this thread anyways, he's been doing the same trolling for years and isn't about to stop anytime soon.

lol best fresh meat XD yeah in retrospect I should have done it how you said, I gave up when half the people named players from SoA days ignoring the conditions I set forth. Ah well, we live and learn and most of those transfers have either disappeared or provided said information by now. next time we get a flood of players I might just do as you suggest. I gave up on this thread ages ago and have simply been toying with evil due to lack of anything better to do in between trolling on other forums. I don't consider him a serious troll because he really does intensely dislike me, and it takes away from the purity of the trolling on his part. although it adds to my experience because everything I say adds fuel to that fire he has for me. it's great to see him determined to respond when I say stuff but as you can see from his lacklustre response I think he's running on empty. he can't even come up with original jokes. he's so bitter, that they tip lemon, lime and vodka on him and call him a ####... They took the tail away because he never gets any... that's the sort of original joke he wishes he could come up with. his forum pvp is weak at best XD

having said that I think i'll retire victorious and let evil flail around in here a little more, cheers guys.

Victory once more, confirmed trash defeated.

Seite 14 von 33 ErsteErste ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LetzteLetzte